Ask Me Anything Game: Ask Boss Hogg Anything

do you think you have psychic powers?

do you believe in fate ?

what were you in your former life ?

what would you like to be in your next life ?

It is interesting............ spent hours in the Glenfiddich with friends from Bognor a couple of years back ! We live near all the distilleries here :woohoo:

Roller skates or skateboard?

:rolleyes1 or chocolate?

Hi Matt, how are you holding up? fed up yet? :)

Do you use an electric razor or manual?
Do you use Shave foam, gel or oil?
What's your favourite airline?
Wholemeal or white bread?
Do you own a pair of Crocs?
Do you put ice in your bourbon?
Do you like champagne?

Cheers:)
Hi Audrey, going along fine thanks.

Manual.

Shaving gel at the moment.

Virgin I guess as we use them most. Have used BA once or twice and they were also very good.

White bread without a doubt, but I quite like multigrain stuff.

No I do not, look odd to me!

I do. Need to have a stack of ice in a large bourbon - it's the only wat to drink it:thumbsup2

Yes am very partial to a glass or 5:thumbsup2

do you think you have psychic powers?

do you believe in fate ?

what were you in your former life ?

what would you like to be in your next life ?
Not sure Jules, I can find a bar from 10 miles away with just a sense of smell - does that count?

Not really no, I believe there is more to life than we can realise, but I am not sure that out lives are pre-ordained.

Tee-totaller I reckon, hence my penchant for the odd drink!

A cat - the life of riley!

It is interesting............ spent hours in the Glenfiddich with friends from Bognor a couple of years back ! We live near all the distilleries here :woohoo:

Roller skates or skateboard?

:rolleyes1 or chocolate?
Surprised you're ever out of them Sue, at least you know what to do if you have a spare afternoon!

Roller skates, could never get on with skateboards, and only a little better with roller skates!

:rolleyes1

Good grief, Sir! Seven more pages since I was able to check in midday yesterday!! Your poor fingers must have blisters by now.

No question to answer from me this time--just endorsing your comment several pages back about wanting to do the Keys to the Kingdom tour. Even though we'd read lots about the MK infrastructure and history (and maybe because we had) we had a great time seeing backstage and hearing the stories.

Have fun this weekend with the Stringers. Please, give them all hugs from me--and Debbie, too--and have them all hug you back (from me).

Good grief, Sir! Seven more pages since I was able to check in midday yesterday!! Your poor fingers must have blisters by now.

No question to answer from me this time--just endorsing your comment several pages back about wanting to do the Keys to the Kingdom tour. Even though we'd read lots about the MK infrastructure and history (and maybe because we had) we had a great time seeing backstage and hearing the stories.

Have fun this weekend with the Stringers. Please, give them all hugs from me--and Debbie, too--and have them all hug you back (from me).
Hi Susan, takes some keeping up with I agree! Reckon the Keys tour would be good, Deb and I have talked about it, but never actually done.

Will do my best this weekend, I shall dish out hugs as appropriate!

Bored of the thread or bored in general?
You have missed fun, folics and tomfoolery!!:rotfl2:

Bored in General.

And I'm too lazy to look through all your bloomin' posts... It's all Jules' Fault you all know!!! ;) :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter