Ask Me Anything Game: Ask Florida Sun Anything.

pokemon_master

<font color=peach>Everybody wants to be a Munchlax
Hey everyone. Sorry I couldn't post sooner.. I had school. :) You know the rules, so let's just get started!!! :woohoo:

Sue, here is my question. We all know you were in Doctor Who for a bit. For those who don't know, could you explain what you had to do during your time in showbusiness? Also, whilst there, did you hear any juicy gossip, or learn anything about how the show is produced, etc etc.

Have fun with this. And be nice Carol!!!! ;) :lmao:

Sue, what is like to be a major celebrity on the DIS ? after your appearance on Dr Who, do you think you're too good for us now ? :rotfl2: and finally do people stop and ask you for autographs ? :rotfl:

Mandy :)

First off Sue Good Luck I am glad I am sharing this with you this week. My first question to you, what is your favourite night out in Cardiff ?

Sue ~ What would be the next Disney hotel you would like to visit?

Also, how long were you on the DIS? How long were you Lurking?? :)

have you ever read a book that changed you life? what was it and what was it about?

If the Doctor Turned up on your House where would you time travel to and why?? ;)

where do you get all your questions for your quizzes

If you were stranded on a desert island - who would you take with you and what would be your luxury item?

Tam

Hey everyone. Sorry I couldn't post sooner.. I had school. :) You know the rules, so let's just get started!!! :woohoo:

Sue, here is my question. We all know you were in Doctor Who for a bit. For those who don't know, could you explain what you had to do during your time in showbusiness? Also, whilst there, did you hear any juicy gossip, or learn anything about how the show is produced, etc etc.

Have fun with this. And be nice Carol!!!! ;) :lmao:

So sorry Im late with this guys, just to let you know, I will probably have to answer in the evenings as Im really busy in work through the day, so keep them coming and I will get through them as soon as I get in from work.

Right I will answer each one separatley, just so I know where I am.

Matt.

As I was only in Dr Who for the grand amount of 2 seconds, I will tell you what happened, They were filming Dr Who in Cardiff and as they had blocked my road and I couldnt get out, I went over for a little nosy and got talking to one of the secutity guards, I was then approached and asked would I just run past a church screaming, which I did. I never met anybody famous,nor got no insight into any exciting gossip. I thought I would probably end up on the cutting room floor but did manage a whole 2 seconds on screen before being eaten by a monster:lmao:

what has been your best job ??

Nat

I have only really had one Job, I have worked for the same company for the past 27 years, although I have worked through various departments. I have had the occasional part time job, bar maid, shop assisistant etc, so I guess my best job has been the the same one I have been in since 1979, and Im still there:thumbsup2

Sue, what is like to be a major celebrity on the DIS ? after your appearance on Dr Who, do you think you're too good for us now ? :rotfl2: and finally do people stop and ask you for autographs ? :rotfl:

Mandy :)

:lmao: :lmao: I wish I was a Major celebrity hon, I would never think I was too good for the Dis;) I have never ever been asked for my autograph........well except by you:lmao: :lmao:

What would be your dream job? And why?

Soph, My dream job would be to own my own little bar on a Carribean Island, I adored working behind the bar when I was younger, meeting people, and making new friends was brilliant, but I would like to do it somewhere warm where I could look out to the sea everyday.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter