Ask Me Anything Game: Ask Florida Sun Anything.

If I drink too much on the Dis weekend away (which is very likely) will you hold my hair back for me?!

your final evening under the interrogation light - its been a fun week, are you looking forward to asking questions instead of answering?

has any one question been really difficult to answer?

what question are you glad you weren't asked?

what question made you laugh most?

your final evening under the interrogation light - its been a fun week, are you looking forward to asking questions instead of answering?

has any one question been really difficult to answer?

what question are you glad you weren't asked?

what question made you laugh most?

Its been a great week thanks hon, I have laugh so hard I have been fit to bust, Thanks to everybody that asked questions:goodvibes Thanks also to Jules who did this with me, Im sure she will agree, its been great fun.

Yes I am very much looking forward to asking questions instead of answering.

No I dont think so hon, there have been a couple that I have had to take my time and think about, but I think I managed them all.

To be honest, Im an open book so I wasnt really dreading anything.

Carol there were so many that made me laugh, I think it was Thursday night this week that I laughed the most, I was still laughing in work the following day about them all.

Thanks to Matt who came up with this brilliant idea and once again, thanks to you all for making it such fun:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter