Ask Me Anything Game: Ask Saratogagirl Anything

Does Google Earth freak you out just a little bit? Or a lot?

are you watching Charlotte?
do you think Jamelia is pregnant or is her dress just a bit tight?

Well these are my last questions of the evening cos I have had too much of my 5 fruit and veg for the evening, so I'll see you tomorrow sometime, so long as DD doesn't lock her room door:rotfl:

do you belief in ghosts?
have you ever seen a ghost?
have you ever gone camping before?
have you ever woken up with an uninvited guest in your sleeping bag?
do I need to know the answer to the question above:rotfl:

to lower the tone we drank champaigne out of tose little bottles that come with straws !

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm just as bad :lmao: . I dont like peas. Everywhere we go I ask for baked beans instead. I have had my warnings from Bruce if he does take me to any nice resturants in NY, please dont ask for baked beans. He gets so embarrassed :blush:

Bl***y hell I drink myself into a stupor for an eve and miss the all fun on here!! :sad:

Will you be feeling like I am in the morning? :faint:

Well these are my last questions of the evening cos I have had too much of my 5 fruit and veg for the evening, so I'll see you tomorrow sometime, so long as DD doesn't lock her room door:rotfl:

do you belief in ghosts?
have you ever seen a ghost?
have you ever gone camping before?
have you ever woken up with an uninvited guest in your sleeping bag?
do I need to know the answer to the question above:rotfl:

I would need to see believe AnnMarie
no I've never seen one
Been camping lots of times, it was Ians idea at first I thought I would hate it, but in a strange sort of way I sort of enjoy it
just the one, he's six foot one :lmao:
no, but I told you anyway

Bl***y hell I drink myself into a stupor for an eve and miss the all fun on here!! :sad:

Will you be feeling like I am in the morning? :faint:

we had a good laugh Jen. I am strangely refreshed this morning, Ian is at work, and I am off to the butchers soon

Do you camp often?
Where do you camp?
Whats the longest you've camped for?
Do you camp where there are facilities?

Sorry boring questions I'm not Carol! :rotfl2:

Do you camp often?
Where do you camp?
Whats the longest you've camped for?
Do you camp where there are facilities?

Sorry boring questions I'm not Carol! :rotfl2:

not boring at all Jo

we try to get quite a few weekends in over the summer
we have been to Cornwall, Torqauy, Paignton, Cheddar, Stratford, Brean Sands, Tenby lots of times, I am sure to have forgotten some
two weeks in Cornwall
I try to go where there are facilities, a nice clean toilet block is high on my priorities

Do you think Joh has lost her trip report notes.:lmao:
We like Tenby do you like the Caldy?sp chocolate and perfumes?
Want is your best dis board related experiance?

Do you think Joh has lost her trip report notes.:lmao:
We like Tenby do you like the Caldy?sp chocolate and perfumes?
Want is your best dis board related experiance?

Hi Tony

I think she must have :lmao:
I haven't been to Caldy for years, I did like it when I went though, I'm sorry I can't remember the cholcolate, does their perfume smell of Lavendar and things ?
Best experiences would be the people I have met, yourself included

Hi Tony

I think she must have :lmao:
I haven't been to Caldy for years, I did like it when I went though, I'm sorry I can't remember the cholcolate, does their perfume smell of Lavendar and things ?
Best experiences would be the people I have met, yourself included

Why thankyou I wish we had more time to talk at the last meet but there is just never enough time.
How about linking the camp to Kev's meet?? I don't know if he was thinking of the Last May Bank Holiday but I'm sure if we can find an excuse to increase the amount of drinking time over a weekend it would meet with his approval, Matt as well for that matter.;)

Why thankyou I wish we had more time to talk at the last meet but there is just never enough time.
How about linking the camp to Kev's meet?? I don't know if he was thinking of the Last May Bank Holiday but I'm sure if we can find an excuse to increase the amount of drinking time over a weekend it would meet with his approval, Matt as well for that matter.;)

You're welcome Tony, it was lovely to meet you and Theresa, there is never enough time to talk is there ?
I thought of camping a few weeks ago, but Ian and I din't think that many people would be up for it, I thought it would be a good oppurtunity for us all to spend a little more time together, and of course we will all be able to enjoy a drink without worrying about the drive home. I would love it if the Stringers and Churchills came along, I'm not sure how they feel about tents though ?

Well partner, we are coming to the end of our special week and here are some final questions from me before Carol tells me off for being here and I get banished back to my own thread:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Have you enjoyed this week??

What was your toughest question to answer??

What football team if any do you support??

What car do you drive??

What is your occupation???

and finally.............When are we getting togther for a drink, we are only a few miles away from each other after all?? Maybe we could meet up in Cardiff in the next few weeks.:hug:

Well partner, we are coming to the end of our special week and here are some final questions from me before Carol tells me off for being here and I get banished back to my own thread:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Have you enjoyed this week??

What was your toughest question to answer??

What football team if any do you support??

What car do you drive??

What is your occupation???

and finally.............When are we getting togther for a drink, we are only a few miles away from each other after all?? Maybe we could meet up in Cardiff in the next few weeks.:hug:

Hi Honey, Thanks for sharing this with me this week, you have made it so much fun

Yes I have enjoyed it, my life has not been my own and the sky plus box is full to bursting, but I wouldn't have missed it, its been fun

The toughest question(s) were the moral dilemma ones I think, the ones about scratched cars, and things !

I support Man United, in true girly fashion :lmao:

I drive a mini, I am a ninny in a mini

I work as a buyer for a car care company, I have always been a buyer or materials planner and normally love it, but my present role is a nightmare bores me to death, I am hoping to find something new very soon

Good shout :goodvibes I cant wait to meet uo with you for a drink, we are so near to each other. Cardiff sounds great to me, just let me know when suits you and we can work something out :hug:

I would love it if the Stringers and Churchills came along, I'm not sure how they feel about tents though ?
I can tell you that for us, not whilst I have breath in my body! Don't mind staying in a nearby pub/hotel but tents - how very horrid!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter