Ask Me Anything Game: Ask Saratogagirl Anything

Listen love, it is all about evolution. Man used to live in caves and tents, when he knew no better, now we have houses and no longer need to live in sub-standard accommodation.:rotfl2:

Listen love, it is all about evolution. Man used to live in caves and tents, when he knew no better, now we have houses and no longer need to live in sub-standard accommodation.:rotfl2:

its getting back to nature

I'm not sure how they feel about tents though ?
Well, I can't speak for the Stringers, but I don't do tents. Well maybe this one:

IS_AMAN-I-KHAS1.jpg

For Kev's May meet, we had discussed a weekend at the Cotswold Water Park. The homes are stunning and reasonably priced:

http://www.watermarkbreaks.com/chose_your_lake.html

The more discerning of us can stay there and the rest of you can slum it in the field next door! :rotfl:

Well, I can't speak for the Stringers, but I don't do tents. Well maybe this one:

IS_AMAN-I-KHAS1.jpg

For Kev's May meet, we had discussed a weekend at the Cotswold Water Park. The homes are stunning and reasonably priced:

The more discerning of us can stay there and the rest of you can slum it in the field next door! :rotfl:

I like your style, that is a nice sort of tent ....

The Cotswold Water Park looks stunning, I had forgotten that Kevs meet was to be in May, I knew there was one planned but had forgotten he was hoping for May, perhaps the camping meet will need to be further out, there is nothing definite yet ...

Just popped over to the ging gangly googly thread and reminded everyone of Kevs meet and suggested that we push the camp out to later in the year, hopefully it will be a a bit warmer too !

IS_AMAN-I-KHAS1.jpg

isn't that Iman -i -khas at ranthambhore in India?, if it was the punkha wallahs were very nice and helpful but it was soulless, give me aproper canvas any day without the rose petal strewn bed and electric blankets.

anyway I'm back guys .... mwhaaaah mwaaaah

so sorry your time is coming to a close does anyone know who Matt has up for next week?
but just to end it on ususal style...

If Hare Krishnas start cloning themselves, how will the rest of us find out?
If heat rises, then shouldn't Hell be cold?
If horrific means to make horrible, does terrific mean to make terrible?
If I have sex with my clone, will I go blind?

If you were alone in the wilderness, do you think you could survive?

Have you ever dropped food on the floor and eaten it?

Have you read Jane Eyre? if so what did you think of it?

Would you move to another country to be with the
person you love?

what one thing you would not tolerate in a relationship?

isn't that Iman -i -khas at ranthambhore in India?, if it was the punkha wallahs were very nice and helpful but it was soulless, give me aproper canvas any day without the rose petal strewn bed and electric blankets.

anyway I'm back guys .... mwhaaaah mwaaaah

so sorry your time is coming to a close does anyone know who Matt has up for next week?
but just to end it on ususal style...

If Hare Krishnas start cloning themselves, how will the rest of us find out?
If heat rises, then shouldn't Hell be cold?
If horrific means to make horrible, does terrific mean to make terrible?
If I have sex with my clone, will I go blind?

I dont want petals Carol, as long as I get my cup of coffee int morning I am fine, and we have the gas stove to supply us, Ia is looking forward to kicking a ball about with Callum, he is a child at heart

maybe they will chant louder than normally, when we went to Dublin last year they were outside of Christchurch Cathedral chanting all the Hare Krishna stuff it was funny

Yes it should, my hell probably will be I hate the cold
terrificlt terrible probably
no that would make you gay not blind

I am going to mis you next week

I'll miss you too, I never felt like I 'knew' you before this thread - how strange! I think by the time we get to the end of the year we'll ALL know everyone intimately. how cool:cool1:

If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

What job couldn't you do for a salary of 1 mill a year?

what job do you think is the most admirable?
and most difficult?

If you were alone in the wilderness, do you think you could survive?

Have you ever dropped food on the floor and eaten it?

Have you read Jane Eyre? if so what did you think of it?

Would you move to another country to be with the
person you love?

what one thing you would not tolerate in a relationship?

no, I need books, and wine and Ian in order to survive
of course not :lmao:
never Jane Eyre, I dnt do the Brontes, I am more of a Marian Keyes sort of girl
yes I would
violence or bullying

I'll miss you too, I never felt like I 'knew' you before this thread - how strange! I think by the time we get to the end of the year we'll ALL know everyone intimately. how cool:cool1:

If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

What job couldn't you do for a salary of 1 mill a year?

what job do you think is the most admirable?
and most difficult?

It will be cool, we will all be lost without each other
to help us of course, like I will be helping you by keeping the booze on ice in May

I couldn't hawk my pearly

anyone who cares for someone, I love people but I couldnt wipe bottoms of strangers, I am very shallow

as above I have problems with cleaning up after people

well everyone I've had a right laugh, its been a great week, thanks, I dont know if anyone will get chance to post questions or not tomorrow, it being the day of rest and all. Thanks for making me laugh so much, Matt you had a cracking idea and I cant wait to get my revenge on everyone else. Have I earned a tag now ?

Do you think Debs would have room in her tent for Me and Theresa?

Do you have room in your tent for me and Vicki and shall I bring my dog Spike :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

your final evening under the interrogation light - its beena fun week, are you looking forward to asking questions instead of answering?

has any one question been really difficult to answer?

what question are you glad you weren't asked?

what question made you laugh most?

your final evening under the interrogation light - its beena fun week, are you looking forward to asking questions instead of answering?

has any one question been really difficult to answer?

what question are you glad you weren't asked?

what question made you laugh most?

my last night, it has been a blast

the moral ones, the cratched cars etc, didnt know whether to be good bad or honest :lmao:

personal jiggy ones;)

mosy of yours were howlers babe which had me rocking, but I think the one that shocked me most was the up and down or side to side question, it was more the shock factor than anything

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter