Atkins and diet coke?

I have - I'm pretty sure you're allowed diet sodas in moderation, but it's been a while since I read the book. I tend to stick to water all day - get through gallons of it! And sodas as a treat.

The book is pretty against any diet soda, at least the version I have. I am addicted and can not give it up. I am currently on the Medifast program and have lost 28lbs since May 15 with 34 to go to reach goal. but this is really hard and I thought that atkins would be easier and perhaps learn better ways to eat but the diet coke was the only factor. thanks for replying.

One of my coworkers is on Atkins (she's lost quite a bit too), and I see her drinking Diet Coke from time to time. I'm not sure how often though.

I'm not a coffee drinker - so, I have to have my Diet Coke. :D I have done Atkins & continued with my Diet Coke - but, the book tells you to cut out all caffeine. If I did - I'd be asleep on my desk! :rolleyes:

Hope this helps!

I have lost about 17 lbs. since Christmas - I didn't start on the Atkins until May though. I have always lost weight pretty well on Atkins & have never given up Diet Coke. I, unfortunately, haven't been strict with Atkins over the last month. My hubby was away for 5 months with the military & I've had to feed him some real food since he's been home. ;)

We're getting back on the wagon this week together, though. Everyone is different on Atkins - my Mom cuts out more Diet Coke than I do when she is on this diet. She successfully lost about 30 lbs. on Atkins a couple of years ago & has kept most of it off (5 lbs. come & go around holidays :rolleyes: ). Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter