Attention AWM and Nemomom

I'm glad the doctors are taking good care of your princess :) My DD (Rachel, aka MusicalDisneyDreams) says green sling with lots of bling :) Her room is hot pink & lime green ;)

Poor baby!! Glad you have awesome doctors and they got her all fixed up. When you said that boy looked evil I imagined Sid from Toy Story in my head...

:hug:P & PD from GA!!!:hug:

Buffy so sorry to hear about this! I had to read the whole thread to realize you were in WDW and she wasn't. (I think that's what I read). I sympathize with your trying to get home to her - last Dec DS fell through a drop ceiling about 15ft and I was in California and couldn't get to him for 24 hours after it happened (he was perfectly fine thank God) but the panic of the kid getting hurt when mom is away is just awful.

Hope she heals fast and adjusts faster!

Lots of pixie dust and prayers for her!! And yeesh about the boy who did this. . .:sad2:

Big freezer bags can also be useful to keep the cast dry. My mum found the sling problematical - in the end she asked me to rib some shoulder pads out of an old top and sew them into a couple of scarves for her. Could you make a sling from Disney fabric? (I was thinking the quilted stuff)?

Poor baby!!! I hope she bounces back quickly and the 3 week visit is positive! The boy...I think if I would want to have a chat with the parents! What a little jerk! He is just lucky Mama Bear was in Disney and not there...could have been ugly for him!

So how did her arm get broken? I must've missed a post somewhere even though I'm trying to follow along. A boy hurt her...I'm thinking sports??? Hugs to her. My dd had a broken arm at age 2 from falling off a chair. She healed up perfectly. Feed her lots of calcium rich foods it does help.

she was sitting in the back of my dad's pick up truck (not moving) and DS14 told her to get out because they know they are not supposed to be in there.
Well as she was climbing out over the tailgate this kid went over and flipped the latch on the gate making the tailgate fall open and DD tumbled out of the truck.
She must have tried to catch herself, which was odd because she broke her left arm and she's right handed.

I was reading about her break.... all I kept saying to myself was "OUCH". There is nooooo waaaayyyyy I could be nearly as brave as her. I would need something to kill the pain. I definetly would want my mommy to make me a girly sling...:rotfl: She is one heck of a trooper and a strong girl. Please tell her she is pretty amazing to be doing so well with what she has gone through. Makes me want to buckle up from the other day when I got shot in both sides of my mouth to fill some cavaities and was miserable.

Oh wow Buffy! That sounds like it must've hurt so bad. OOOOOOOOOccccccccchhhhhhhh! I can't believe a kid would open the tailgate when she's climbing over it...eer bad boy! Give her a hug for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter