Attention WDW YOMD Winners: When, where and what did you win

Just so you know everything you got wasnt an offical YOAMD prize/dream. They all were magic moments.

We won a private meet with Cinderella on Sept 16, 2007 on Main St.

We won Safari Family of the Day, mid Sept 2007 at AK, right before rope drop.

We won front of the line pass that could be used as many times that day for EE and Safari for up to 15 people, mid Sept 2007 at the end of the Safari.

We won Splash Family on Sept 19, 2007 (I think) on our way to Splash Mountain. This Dream also came with an 8x10 of us on the ride. :thumbsup2

We won 5 FP each for Splash and BTMRR after getting a private ride on BTMRR after being Splash Family.

We won a whole lot after meeting Dream Team Member Eileen in front of POTC. The Dream included:

DS becoming an official lost boy and front of line for PP

DDs and myself getting to be ISAW Cruise Directors and front of line for IASW

The kids getting to be in Storytime with Belle

Private meeting with the Princesses in ToonTown

An ice cream treat

A private meeting with Captain Jack

A private viewing of the fireworks from the deck of Astro Orbiter pixiedust:

My DD getting to wake Tink even though it was midday

10 FPs for any ride

This was more a magical moment but just as we were getting on the Teacups, Tweedle Dum jumped in the cup with my DD and DS and rode with them- hilarious! :laughing:

Just so you know everything you got wasnt an offical YOAMD prize/dream. They all were magic moments.

:thanks: for the info but it doesn't matter to me what they are called. We had a truly magical and amazing trip! pixiedust:

I forgot the kids also received 5 sets of Pixedust dust pins from various cast member. :cool1:

We won in January of 2007 on our very first day in MK. We were in TL and the kids went to trade pins with a CM. We had no idea he was DM-there were 22 of us in our party and we all had tee shirts that said "GOOF TROOP" Disney World 2007-(we got a lot of attention in these shirts)-but please don't steal our name(LOL) He asked the kids if they could do anything what would it be? There were so many ideas (11 of the 22 were kids-ages 5 thru 14) After talking to us for quite some time, he advised us he was a Dream Maker---we could not believe it. There were too many of us for fast passes and many of the dreams, we asked if we could be in a parade!

To make a long story short-we were in the family fun parade, it was great, each of us got to be in a section. Cheerleaders(2 girls in the 11 kids so you know where they went) hula hoops, all types of stuff. We had to arrive early to learn our routine. We got special pictures with the characters, the girls got to hang out with Daisy in the cheerleader section. It was awsome. What a fantastic way to spend you first day in MK, for some of us it was our first trip ever.

The next day we were in MGM-we got off of the Star Wars ride and there they were again(no matching shirts today) well, the kids were all saying -that was awsome -what a great ride and the DM came over and asked if they wanted to ride again, well of course! They took everyone in our party that wanted to ride again directly to the front of the line!! AWESOME

In EPCOT 2 out of our party got a dream @ spaceship earth- they were taken to a control center room-I don't know the particulars.

Sometimes people are annoyed because they didn't get a dream or whatever-we were thankful for whatever we got -however great or however small-Disney was a fantastic experience with or without the dreams.

By the way if anyone has video footage of the family fun day parade from Jan. 28th 2007 send me a message=we didn't want anyone to miss the experience of the parade so no one video taped it.:love:

Dream Fastpasses at Animal Kingdom Sunday, June 8 approx. 9:30am. We were in Camp Mickey-Minnie checking out the characters/getting autographs and had decided to skip Mickey since we already had his autograph. Coming out from seeing Minnie, Kenai was across the walk so we went over there. Just as my kiddos were getting ready to go up to him the Handler asks me if we've seen Mickey yet and I explained above. He kinda got this funny look on his face, looked over that way and said, "Oh, too bad." Being a good "DIS-er", I hurried my kiddos through pics with Kenai and away we went to see Mickey (Photopass Pics, please, kids!) and sure enough, as we exited Mickey's area, two DT members were there, passed right by the first one, on to the second who stopped us and handed out the dream fastpasses.

Have to say that was the beginning of a magical day for us as we went from there to front row seats at the FOTLK where my DD was chosen to lead out sections animal 'cheer' and then both my DD and DS were asked to participate later in the program where they play instruments and march around.

The Fastpasses allowed us to tour this park in a day and go back to other things we'd missed in other parks. I remember this being a day where I truly enjoyed watching my kids enjoying every moment of the day!

Thanks for the opportunity to share pixiedust:

I won a Cabana with drinks , ice cream, and attendant at Blizzard Beach on June 4 at 9:40 a.m. after drinking from the upper water fountain near the restrooms by the Double Dipper slide.

This thread is AMAZING!!!! My dd would just die (as would i, we're so emo lol) if we won something.. She would especially love the stay in cindy's suite!! She just would be beside herself. We are going this sept, so i'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed!!! :cutie:

We won Dream Fastpasses at Animal Kingdom on Thursday. We had just gone past the gorilla exhibit on Pangani Forest Trail and came up to a cast member at the entrance to a small tunnel. He was holding everyone back saying they were trying to clear up some congestion and if we would just to stay back for a few seconds. My wife actually was getting impatient and tryed to go around him! He let us go and at the other side of the tunnel this Dream Team member steps out pulls his back pack off and says everyone just won Dream Fast Passes!:cool1: :cool1:

I have posted on other boards and threads, but somehow missed this one :confused3

We won DVC Membership at Saratoga Springs for the next 47 years. We won through the mail in process. Only 3 winners in the world for 2007 which is when we won. Our absolute dream come true! We went in May of this year. Beautiful!

We won dream fastpasses for 5. In the Magic Kingdom coming off of Tom Sawyer Island in late September 2007.

Not going until Nov.09, but I'm hoping that my best friend gets something special from the dream team. :) She is a 42 yr old single mother in a wheelchair , Her DD is 14... She is taken this vacation with myself, DH, DD16, DD11, DS9 and both my parents:cool1: This is a dream come true for my friend. Not only are we going to :cool1: Disneyworld, but We also going on DCL for 4 days:goodvibes . These are two of her dreams pixiedust: before anything happens to her. She has MS and it has taken a toll on her over the last year.

Wow I hope your friend wins a dream too. Your story made me feel very selfish for wanting a dream, when I am lucky enough to have health and a beautiful family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter