*August Holidays - Anyone Fancy a 'Meet'*

We have our dessert party at the uk lower on 2nd sept as thats when we get married in disney

Sounds great :) Looks like we are heading to DLP again this year but could be up for this in 2009. Nothing like planning ahead :rotfl: ;)

Not shy just wary of mad DISer's :rotfl2:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

We are there 3-17th! :dance3:

I've added your name to the list Verity, it would be lovely to meet you and Simon again - and little Evie of course princess:

We have our dessert party at the uk lower on 2nd sept as thats when we get married in disney

How exciting, are all your plans sorted out now ? :)

Sounds great :) Looks like we are heading to DLP again this year but could be up for this in 2009. Nothing like planning ahead :rotfl: ;)

It would be great to meet you Reid, fingers crossed that we'll be there Summer 2009 too :thumbsup2

We will be there 4th ~ 20th August, it would be great to meet up with other disers

I think, therefore I plan ahead... Yes, we'll be there too in 2009! Probably from August 8th to 31st but we definitely have a DCL cruise in the middle... :cloud9:

Start arranging whenever you want we will be there 6th-31st with Disney cruise 15th-22nd, hows that for planning ahead:rotfl2:

Wayne, I didn't think you were coming on the 15th -22nd August Eastern cruise... ;)

Wayne, I didn't think you were coming on the 15th -22nd August Eastern cruise... ;)

Oops:blush: , wrong dates:rotfl2: I am at work, should have waited til I got home to check, we are booked on 22nd-29th cruise western itinery

i would love to meet everyone we are there from the 16th for 2 weeks at pors.
my 3 kids will keep everyones kids busy:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
let me know when as we are on ddp, and need to book meals on the 12th feb....
tc
Tracy

hi mandy

spoke before about this i think!!

wicked idea. i have never been on a meet..

we are arriving in sunny orlando on the 16th aug till 30th:thumbsup2

i would love to meet everyone we are there from the 16th for 2 weeks at pors.
my 3 kids will keep everyones kids busy:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
let me know when as we are on ddp, and need to book meals on the 12th feb....

hi mandy

spoke before about this i think!!

wicked idea. i have never been on a meet..

we are arriving in sunny orlando on the 16th aug till 30th:thumbsup2

Hey Tracy & Kirsty

I've added your names to the first page. It looks like we all arrive at the same time. I'm flying from Manchester with MyTravel on the 16th, who are you flying with?

I hadn't thought about organising the Meet around ADR's (we are just starting to look at restaurant menus, as we've got the free dining plan too)

OK, obviously we're not going to be able to choose a date to fit in with everyone, so I'll choose a date and everyone can say how you feel about it

Tuesday 19th, Rose & Crown, Epcot, 4pm

or

Friday 29th, Anywhere at Universal i.e. Citywalk ? 4pm

We will be back home by the 29th :sad: so the 19th is the only date I can do. :goodvibes

Booked the cruise 18th-22nd and fly home on 25th so can't make either, will keep looking see if you change date.

would love to do epcot meet, can we pub crawl round the world are is it just british beer;)
I think that is the day we are having lunch with princesses (i have already planned everything):rotfl: :rotfl: so ill be the one with the tiara!!!
Tracy

I hope it's easy enough to rearrange Jo, or let us know what free afternoons you have ..
Nothings booked yet, it's all just on paper, waiting till Feb 1st when hopefully the park hours will be released so I can do my final plans and make my ADR's on the 16th. Free afternoon :confused: What's one of them? :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter