August Pen Pal-Sent/Rcvd./Check In-COMPLETED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
I will be pming the twist, and topic for the month of August. Please send out your exchanges out by Saturday 8/8.

Thank you everyone for checking in. Hope all of you are enjoying your summer, and it is not too hot where you live.

Just a reminder that this Saturday is our send by date. I was hoping to get my exchanges out earlier, but with being busy last week, and this past weekend, my exchanges will go out tomorrow.

Mine were sent out today! :-)

Received mine from Patsy. Thank you for the cool measuring cup. I've never seen one like that. I like it!!! :-)

TODAY IS THE MAIL BY DATE!!! Once you have gotten your letters in the mail, please update me.

Mine went out today. Sorry for the delay. I needed to print the Priority Mail postage at work this morning.

Patsy, I received your pen pal stuff in the mail today. The squishy measuring cup is perfect! I have NO storage space in this apartment.

I received my letter from Stacey with a cute little egg separator and a bright yellow silicon pot holder. Thanks very much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter