August Pen Pal-Sent/Rcvd./Check In-COMPLETED

Thank you Corey for my letter, and treats!

I will be posting sign ups for the next round-the holiday months this coming week!

Sorry for not posting sooner. I've been working on an audit and have not had access to a computer.

Corey sent me a nice letter and some delightful kitchen gadgets(I love "gadgets"): a gripper flex cutting board, an egg timer and a 4-pice measuring beaker set (it is so cute!!)

Thanks Corey

Next Wednesday night I will be staying at an airport hotel; I leave very early on Friday morning for 2 weeks at WDW. Since I still have time on my Annual Pass, I splurged on special things: Frozen Fun Package at DHS, Family Culinary Experience at Contemporary, DVC Splitsville Night and a DestiNations Tour at Epcot World Showcase. For meals I will be doing mostly counter service.

Next Wednesday night I will be staying at an airport hotel; I leave very early on Friday morning for 2 weeks at WDW. Since I still have time on my Annual Pass, I splurged on special things: Frozen Fun Package at DHS, Family Culinary Experience at Contemporary, DVC Splitsville Night and a DestiNations Tour at Epcot World Showcase. For meals I will be doing mostly counter service.
Have fun! I just got back and had a great time. Going back in a month!

I returned home to find a box with a braid of Gilroy's finest garlic from Cindy. My kitchen smells fragrant!

All of this months arrivals have mostly been reported on! Stay tuned for the final topic, and twist announcement which will be coming soon.

Stacey, when you get a chance, can you let us know if you had gotten your exchange from Cindy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter