August PTR-Are you crazy going in that heat?!?!?!

Day 12
We will start this morning at Tusker House. We did this in December and loved it! This was the only place I bought the "before" picture w/ Donald. It was awesome. I love the characters all dressed up in their safari gear. After breakfast we will hit some of our favorites in the Animal Kingdom. The big goal for the day is to see the Flights of Wonder show. Lunch will be some counter service in the park. Then we will be off to Pop for some relaxation. We have dinner at Crystal Palace around 6pm. We did breakfast in December and I just love the design of the place and hope dinner is as good as breakfast was. MK has EMH and we will enjoy it.

Day13
This morning we have breakfast at 1900 Park Fare. Dinner is a hoot here w/ the wicked stepmother and sisters but I'm looking forward to Alice and the Mad Hatter! After breakfast we will have a very laid back resort day. Lunch at the food court, swimming and napping. We don't have dinner until 7:15 at California Grill. I can't wait for this meal!!!!! :woohoo:

Day14
This is our last full day :sad1: We will make the mad dash to TSM for the first time ever! I was very devastated to hear that it would be down for refurb on our trip. And then they announced it would reopen on our last park day and I totally changed our plans :lmao: We have lunch at Planet Hollywood at 11 so we will do as much as we can before having to head to DTD. We will do our last bit of shopping before heading back to Pop. Being our last night we must spend it at MK. EMH is until 12 and my goal is to be there til I they kick us out! Our flight doesn't leave til 4:40 on the 30th. We will request a late check out since our ME probably won't be until 1 at the earliest.

I hope you all enjoyed my first PTR. Not sure if I'd do it again b/c it is so much more work than you think! But I do love reading everyone else's! So, w/ 8 1/2 days to go (yes, i just did that :rotfl2:) I have finished this and just about everything else that goes along w/ this trip. Now just waiting :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter