Aulani - Coffee Pots and Washing Machines

debg

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

DD heading to Aulani for honeymoon next month!!! What kind of coffee pot filters will she need, and is the washing machine high efficiency? Will Tide pods work? She's taking filters and detergent and is unsure what is needed.

Thanks so much!

debg

Can't speak to the washing machines in the general laundry area but the ones in the rooms are not HE. The coffee pots take flat bottom filters, not cones.

Can't speak to the washing machines in the general laundry area but the ones in the rooms are not HE. The coffee pots take flat bottom filters, not cones.

Thanks so much! Two more things checked off the list! I appreciate your help!

debg

One thing we loved at Aulani that we wish all other DVC kitchens would add is the electric kettle. LOVED making tea for iced tea every day. In fact, I loved it so much, I went home and bought one!:thumbsup2

Hi All,

DD heading to Aulani for honeymoon next month!!! What kind of coffee pot filters will she need, and is the washing machine high efficiency? Will Tide pods work? She's taking filters and detergent and is unsure what is needed.

Thanks so much!

debg

The washing machine were not HE.

One thing we loved at Aulani that we wish all other DVC kitchens would add is the electric kettle. LOVED making tea for iced tea every day. In fact, I loved it so much, I went home and bought one!:thumbsup2

Thanks for the tip! She loves iced tea and will be glad to hear this.

debg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter