Automatic hand driers?

IIRC, they use the Dyson blades which don't blow down. You put your hands between the sides and it blows from both sides. I still hate them. My hands always still feel sticky afterwards. I don't recall any bathrooms that didn't have paper towels though. I seem to recall from December that all of the washrooms had the option of either.

I find those hard to use because I'm trying to make sure my hands don't touch the side.

I don't care for this noise either. So loud. My dd8 will cover her ears but doesn't freak out.

We have one in the washroom at work. Fortunately there's a buffer zone between the washrooms (storage and janitorial rooms) and offices. I'd hate to have my office close to one because it sounds like a jet engine taking off; I never use it. Our local movie theatre has only the Dyson dryers - no paper towels. I use it because it's the only option but I still end up wiping my hands on my pants afterwards because they never feel totally dry no matter how long you hold them there. I think that kind of defeats the purpose. Hopefully they don't remove the paper towels from WDW to go totally hand dryers. So far, I've always seen choices there and I think I've been in pretty much every washroom every trip :-).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter