Avis vs. Dollar

disneyberry

Dreaming of adventure
DVC Premium
so, i read the recent threads comparing National vs Dollar and National vs Avis, and it seems that people don't like National too much anymore.

so, wondering if people can give a comparison of Avis vs Dollar?

i'm interested in experiences at MCO, but any off-airport rental experiences would be helpful too. (or even non-Orlando, but then again it's hard to say if Orlando would be the same as other locations)

If the price is right with Avis I always try to use them. If you become an Avis Preferred member there's no paperwork to fillout, you go right to your car. When Avis is off site the bus will drop you off right in front of your car, no walking. No real problems with Dollar other then it take awhile for the paperwork, even with Fastlane. And after giving National three chances they're nolonger a company that I will be using.

I have used both Avis and Dollar at Orlando and have great experiences with both of them. They are both located in the airport so it makes it extra convenient. I would go with whichever one has the better price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter