Baby on the High Seas - A Fantasy Eastern Caribbean Trip Report *new 4/15*

I don't think I saw this answered yet. You shouldn't be charged for Rory, but if it's like our experiences there, they'll bring him the kids' food anyway (I think there was mac and cheese with goldfish or something - obviously, you might need some modifications for his diet). And he can have as much of the adult food as he wants too.

Oh, this is good to know! Thanks for the information!

Loved the report! :thumbsup2

Glad you strolled over to the Poly. Captain Cook's Tonga Toast is good, but I really like it up at Kona with the strawberry sauce too. Yum!

What a fun splash pad - though I think that Izzy would not like the dumping water (terrified of it at Aulani) - but she would love the slide, so I don't know which would win out. :confused3

Very cool about the former CM providing tickets and telling you stories at lunch. That sounds like fun! Almost a "dining with an Imagineer" type meal! :rotfl:

Congrats on the promotion and hope you continue to feel better with the pregnancy. Have a wonderful trip and I hope you at least share a mini-TR or something! :goodvibes

I'm glad that I hadn't had the Tonga Toast at Kona in a while, so I didn't know what I was missing regarding the strawberry sauce!

I couldn't believe how many times Rory went down that water slide. It was his first time going down one, and he loved it. I'm wondering if he'll be able to go down the scary clown slide at the Boardwalk if he's wearing a life jacket.

Lunch was definitely fun and interesting. You're right, it was like dining with an Imagineer (but much cheaper, I think!).

I will let you know if I do a TR!

We have decided to keep the 7 night so we will see you on the cruise! :)

Awesome! We'll have to get in touch prior to the cruise so the boys can meet up!

Loved this TR. Thank you for sharing with us :goodvibes

Thanks for reading!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter