BB6 Official thread - lets chat

Text Rat to 8**** I'm sure he can go all the way ;)

Did anyone else crack up at Lesleys confirmation that 'I KNOW I'm goodlooking'? what planet are these people on? must admit I love Kemal - think he's a hot favourite to win, 'cos he's nuts, Derek is so straight he's funny and love Mary she's potty.

I think Kemal and Makosi (prob spelt that wrong!) are really funny together! I cant stand Sam, she loves herself sooooo much, I think Lesley is constantly oozing jealousy like Maxwell said! This is going to be the best series ever, its obvious they really dont like each other!

Aren't they all *****y, I couldn't beleive that sakia having a go at Mary!! she just couldn't get it through her head that she's not really popular, I'm quite glad that makosi managed to win her challenge and stay immune, I wonder if she'll be trying to make everyone like her now

i was very surprised that makosi did not nominate maxwell when she had the chance, surely she knows that he would nominate her in future weeks !! they aren't exactly mates are they :rotfl:
i was dissapointed she nominated mary as well i am beginning to like her more and more :confused3

I am also surprised that she didn't nominate Maxwell and am also surprised how many votes Vanessa got, I quite like her although she does seem quiet. I think what surprised me most was Lesley not getting any votes (if I was in there I would have voted for her.) I thought Saskia and Sam would vote for her. I was watching the live streaming yesterday and Lesley got up still wearing a full face of makeup!! It will be interesting to see how Makosi acts around the others now her secret mission is over.

I love bb but miss most of this year's bar a couple.

Who's been nominated?

Should point out that i have missed most of them as i'm the only one person who likes celeb love island. :rotfl:

natalielongstaff said:
i was very surprised that makosi did not nominate maxwell

Makosi knew that the people who got the most nominations would be immune to eviction this week so she didnt nominate Maxwell in the hope that he would be up for eviction.

And why does Big Brother always have what look to be the most comfortable chairs in the universe? :crazy:

We can't lose Mary yet !!! She's bonkers !!!

Sorry but we must vote Craig out, even though he seems really nice and hasn't done anything wrong. Maxwell drives me nuts too, but we can't lose a loud mouth too eary or we'll be left with all the boring ones (not that there's many, as this year the house is full of loonies)

mandymouse :earsgirl:

And why does Big Brother always have what look to be the most comfortable chairs in the universe?
Are you kidding? I think those polo mint style chairs look really uncomfortable, I'm sure if I sat in one my rather large butt would get stuck in the hole!!!
totally agree, Mandy although I think Craig will appeal to the younger female viewers but I think Mary ought to stay in just so her and Saskia can get in a fight!

I agree- keep Mary in- she's far too entertaining to leave yet.

Craig annoys me- in his interview on the opening night he was boasting about how he'll tell people what he thinks if he doesn't like them, and won't take any grief (actually he used a stronger word!) from anyone etc etc...next thing he's crying on the sofa because someone didn't say thanks when he made them a cuppa!

Have to agree that I don't "like" any of them- yet!!!

I actually quite like Mary but I did laugh when Craig was doing his drama queen act, he said 'nobody ever thanks me for anything, not even in my day to day life, if I want a drink I have to go and get it myself' what a hoot, I suppose he thinks the rest of us have 24 hour butlers on call to get our drinks! and if nobody ever thanks him then he's obviously not a very good hairdresser, I know I thank mine profusely if she does a good job!

carolfoy said:
if nobody ever thanks him then he's obviously not a very good hairdresser, I know I thank mine profusely if she does a good job!
:rotfl: :rotfl: hairdressers are like gold, you do NOT mess with them :)

Did you see BB last night. Isn't Kamal a drama queen, he just went on and on about his food. I think I would have poured it on his head!

I know Kaylee, when he got in that dustbin, I'd have been tempted to put the lid on and sit on it, ther'd be NO way a little wimp like him could move me. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I have to confess that I missed a bit of BB last night- as I was flicking between that and Celeb Love Island (I do have a life too- honest! ;) ) which was getting rather exciting!

But I'll definitely not be missing any of the eviction show tonight- can't wait! Why is BBLB on at 5.25 this year- I'm never home from work in time to see it!

LindseyUK said:
Why is BBLB on at 5.25 this year- I'm never home from work in time to see it!

:rotfl: i know i keep missing ot cos it clashes with neighbours :rotfl2: :rotfl2: ( now that is tragic :blush: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter