Be Our Guest - do you prefer lunch or dinner?

Is it true that you can go in and meet the beast if you had breakfast or lunch there earlier that day?

We were the first family at check in for breakfast at BOG in May. They asked us to fill out a card that asked our names, hotel, favorite Disney character and our biggest wish. For our biggest wish I put "to meet the Beast" (I honestly couldn't think of anything else on the spot LOL) well about halfway through our breakfast a woman came out with a card filled out for us to come back that night at 5:00 PM to meet the beast!! It was a pretty cool surprise.. unfortunately we already had plans to be in AK that night and the pass was only good for that one day. The card didn't have our names on it, just that it was valid for a party if 3 so we ended up giving it away because I hated for it to go to waste. Sooo under normal circumstances you aren't allowed to come back to meet the Beast, but I guess you could try to be the first family at breakfast!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter