beauty & the beard - May 2015 - wishes - Canada/AAP

OH MY ...
so I realize it has been 3 months since my last post. & I've got practically zero to report concerning wedding updates. This is 100% due to life changes & family crisis.

First ... Late June I took a new job, a dream job- I am now a flight attendant. & the training sent me away for weeks & at this point I'm still trying to get my day to day to normalize. I went from being impatient with all the time in the world to dream & simply struggling to get a solid 8 hours of sleep.
Then ... Late July my father was hospitalized with internal bleeding & we nearly lost him. He's much better now & he's still trying to find a new rhythm to living to maintain his health & career.

Disney has been patient with me which I appreciate beyond words but now I'm finding myself slipping further & further behind with the whole planning process.
Reviewing 12 month wedding planning guides like the on form The Know quelled my anxieties a bit. but I'm now 7ish months out with nothing to show.

good news ... We are visiting California at the beginning of next month & thus going to Disneyland. Part of me wanted to maybe try to do the engagements photos that we have neglected but most of me just wants to dress like a tourist & bounce between the cove bar & the various good things to be found in the happiest place of earth.

INVITES:
I've decided I might skip the overpriced silkscreened invites from etsy & for for something more artdeco from minted. They're running a special wedding invite promo through the end of the month so that will keep me on track for at least one thing- maybe? hopefully?

I'm so happy that your father is doing better! I wish him a full recovery. Also, congratulations on your new dream job. That's so exciting!

I'm a big fan of Canada. The first time I saw it I knew that was where I wanted to get married. Now I just need a groom :lmao: I can't wait to see your pictures of it done up for your wedding.

Everything is looking absolutely amazing so far! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter