Beer

Count me in, another vote for Sam Adams. They sure have it kicking around Epcot during F & W so you think it would be more widely available.

LOVE Octoberfest. My wife and I always sit through their little dog and pony show to do the sampling.......we missed the F&W this past year but already have our ressies all set for October.
If you get a chance you should try Party for the Senses during F&W. Sam Adams had a table in there with several of their beers (cold, and full size). :woohoo:

MG

If you get a chance you should try Party for the Senses during F&W. Sam Adams had a table in there with several of their beers (cold, and full size). :woohoo:

MG
We've thought about doing this several times but have never done it.....certainly something to think about this time around. Of course we have created our own Party for the Senses while hanging out and having a few pints at the good old Rose & Crown.

Maistre Gracey,

Nice thread! After reading the SSR resort thread de jour, I could use a beer.......ANY beer..................and I don't even LIKE beer! :rotfl:

Maistre Gracey, I too enjoy a quality beer. In my attempts to find one, I've discovered some strange liquor license issues. For instance, you can get a Bass or Guinness at the Great Britain pavillion in EPCOT, but you can't carry one with you through the international gateway onto the boardwalk. At least I was stopped and told I had to finish my beer in the park. Guinness is not for chugging. :sick: Likewise, Big River Brewing has some nice craft brews, but you can only drink them in their restaurant. You can't take one to sip on the boardwalk. When I asked the manager why, he said, "Our liquor license doesn't talk to Disney's license." Anyway, I agree with you, the situation could be improved.

Gotta be Moosehead in Canada.

I SECOND THE MOOSEHEAD!!!!!! In college we threw a party every Tuesday night. The 3rd Tuesday of the Month was ALWAYS MOOSEHEAD on tap!!!!!

But I still prefer my Sam Adams to anything. Even the Sam Adams Light is a quality beer. Full Beer Flavor, Low Calories.... :thumbsup2

I'm fortunate enough to be able to drive to WDW so I usually bring my own. It is hard for me to plunk down the coin that the Disney stores want for one brew (remember this is beer not some vintage high dollar wine). Currently drinking Warsteiner but usually vary brands and try new stuff till I find a new gem. As I get older, I am finding that my taste is starting to diminish somewhat so I'm tending towards more robust brews.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter