• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Best burger in universal area

Not the best burger, but it is a tradition for our first night. We love the atmosphere and the margaritas. We always have to have a Cheeseburger in Paradise at Margaritaville on our first night.

We are going to have to try Teaks on this next trip.

We've been there several times and love the place but never had the burger. We'll have to try it next time. Thanks!

We've been there several times and love the place but never had the burger. We'll have to try it next time. Thanks!

My DH gets the cheeseburger in paradise once a trip usually.........nothing fancy but always good!! That and a Landshark and he's happy as can be.........:D

Teak's sounds AMAZING...We all like a good burger.. on our list for this May!:cheer2: Yum!::yes::

Really hope you enjoy Teak.......we've been going there for years and never been disappointed in the food or service........it can get loud if there's live music, but sitting outside helps if music is on.

Great atmosphere though.........:-)

We really enjoyed Cowfish!! My son had The Big Squeal which was a 1/2 pound burger topped with pulled pork and all the fixins. It was insanely good.

We really enjoyed Cowfish!! My son had The Big Squeal which was a 1/2 pound burger topped with pulled pork and all the fixins. It was insanely good.

We loved the Cowfish burgers!

They were tasty and certainly had a variation for everyone.........

HaHa! Same here! And then follows it up with THE BIG PINK for dessert!

Ah! To be a teenaged boy!

We've yet to try the pink donut, will definitely add it to the list. David's sweet of choice is ice cream. He gets a half gallon and a spoon out , the heck with a bowl.
Looks like you have some great trips coming up! Hope you have safe travels and an incredible time.

Have you tried it? Is the secret sauce spicy? It sounds great.
As with most "secret" sauces it's Thousand Island dressing; some with a little extra mayo, some with a little catsup. Not spicy.

We've yet to try the pink donut, will definitely add it to the list. David's sweet of choice is ice cream. He gets a half gallon and a spoon out , the heck with a bowl.
Looks like you have some great trips coming up! Hope you have safe travels and an incredible time.

I know I'm :offtopic: burger-wise but, there is a sundae in the Simpsons area that features a regular-sized pink donut.

Brain Freezin' Sundaes

Chocolate or Vanilla Soft-Serve with your choice of one topping. Available toppings: Caramel, Hot Fudge, Rainbow Sprinkles, Chocolate Sprinkles, Peanuts, Reese's Pieces, and Oreo Topping

images

I know I'm :offtopic: burger-wise but, there is a sundae in the Simpsons area that features a regular-sized pink donut.

Brain Freezin' Sundaes

Chocolate or Vanilla Soft-Serve with your choice of one topping. Available toppings: Caramel, Hot Fudge, Rainbow Sprinkles, Chocolate Sprinkles, Peanuts, Reese's Pieces, and Oreo Topping

images
Oh my! Where in the Simpsons area do you get this?! I've got to have one.
And food is never off topic to me....

Oh my! Where in the Simpsons area do you get this?! I've got to have one.
And food is never off topic to me....

Haven't gotten one myself yet, but it looks like the Lard Lad's donut shack is right next to the giant Lard Lad statue. I can't wait until May...Reese's pieces, a donut, AND ice cream; yes, please!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter