Best Character Breakfast POLL!

Best Character Breakfast!

• Donald's Breakfastosaurus @ AK

• Cape May Cafe @ BC

• 1900 Park Faire @ GF

• O'hana @ Poly

• Chef Mickey's @ Contemporary

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah, you forgot Pooh and his friends at Crystal Palace. :( I LOVED the interaction DH and I got on our trip in 2001!! ::yes:: We are just two adults no children and we were visited by the characters not once, but twice and we didn't feel rushed at all. Great selection of food for breakfast and wonderful atmosphere! :teeth:

Another vote for Crystal Palace. Make a PS before the park opens on a non-EE day. You get to take pictures on a deserted main street, eat breakfast and then hop on your favorite ride at opening. The food is very good too--character waffles and a couple of great egg dishes especially. The characters are lots of fun. At 9 a.m. when the park opened, Tigger led a parade around the restaurant, and all the kids followed, along with my husband;)

I did not care for Donald's at AK at all. The food was cold, and the atmosphere more like a Counter Service.

Also wanted to add a vote for Crystal Palace! :) This is our favorite breakfast with or without characters. The food is delicious!

We also really enjoyed Cape May a couple weeks ago - and we always do Chef Mickey's & Donald's for breakfast. We didn't enjoy Park Fair at all. HTH!

We have been to O'hana's several times and Chef Mickey's once. It will be sometime before we try Chef Mickey's again. The food was cold, the waitress didn't bring our drinks for 15 minutes and then we never got any refills, it was noisy, and hubby (I laugh at this because I am the germ-a-phob and he made a comment) said, "Yuck, look at at of the nasty crumbs and sick germs being spread around!" when they did the little activity with the napkins. O'hanas we have PS for on our next trip. I think the food is much better, there is a great view, the characters usually stop by 2-3 times, and the kids love the parade.

I haven't been to Crystal Palace for BF, but we loved it for dinner.
We've done O'hana and 1900 Park Fare for BF. 1900 Park Fare is our favorite. We had tons of character interaction and most of them were speaking characters (Mary Poppins, Alice, and the Mad Hatter-too funny) so the kids in our group got lots of attention and autographs. All characters came around twice, Alice came 3 times. They were also very accommodating with pictures - we got lots!! We liked it that it was a buffet and thought the food tasted good.
O'hana was very upbeat and fun, but we didn't get much character interaction because it was very crowded. We thought the food was OK.

I vote for the Crystal Palace. It was our first character breakfast and since we have done a few others it is still my first choice. We will be visiting there on our next trip!

Hookedondizney:flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter