Best non Disney Breakfast Buffett

all over that you won't have a problem finding one so you are definitely in luck.

Last year, we ate the Golden Corral's breakfast buffet and it was excellent for the price which was like $6.75 at time if I recall. They have bacon, sausage, pancakes, waffles, cereal, eggs, grits, fruit, and various juices at the bar (along with more items than what I can remember).

I have also tried Ponderosa's breakfast bar which has similar food and was just as great and around the same price.

There's also Shoney's, IHOP, and Sizzler....and the list goes on and on so you are likely to find some place that appeals to you.

Also, you can pick up one of the coupon booklets outside most shoping areas and grab whatever you would like out of there if you want to save a little.

All of these places are practically next door to WDW resort and are located on 'west U.S. 192' which is right up the road from Disney where you will be and even less than a 5 mile drive.

Within no more than 10 min. you will readily come upon each and every restaurant that I listed along with more.

These restaurants all cater to loads of tourists with families that are on vacation visiting WDW so you will be in great company.

Golden Coral is great for breakfast. The cost isn't that high. I remember it being around $4.00 a person. Dinner is around $6.95.

Breakfast buffets usually run around $3.99 to $4.99. $3.99 is pretty common. You have to look hard for a $2.99 buffet! Drinks are usually extra -- about $1.10 to $1.20.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter