Best park for first day, if it's only a part day

Looptyloo

Mouseketeer
So, our plans are coming together, and I'm thinking about our park tickets. I think we will have 4 days available for Tokyo Disney, but the first day and last day will be partial days. So with that in mind, does anyone have an idea of what order they recommend for parks? I know the first 2 days we won't be able to park hop, so I'm just trying to figure out which way would be best. Our park days will be Feb 27, 28, March 1, and 2.

Any other tips on partial days in the parks or anything like that is also appreciated

I'm not sure if I completely understand, but I'm guessing that you mean that you'll have one afternoon / evening in a park (first day) and one morning in a park (last day). If so, I would try to do the "morning" partial day at DisneySea and the "afternoon" partial day at Disneyland.

That's because, in my limited experience, Fast Passes last longer at Disneyland than at DisneySea. If you did the "afternoon" partial day at DisneySea, you may find that there are no Fast Passes left when you arrive and your only option would be long lines.

In terms of order, I guess: Disneyland (partial), DisneySea (full), Disneyland (full), DisneySea (partial). But, I like to mix things up!

I'm not sure if I completely understand, but I'm guessing that you mean that you'll have one afternoon / evening in a park (first day) and one morning in a park (last day). If so, I would try to do the "morning" partial day at DisneySea and the "afternoon" partial day at Disneyland.

That's because, in my limited experience, Fast Passes last longer at Disneyland than at DisneySea. If you did the "afternoon" partial day at DisneySea, you may find that there are no Fast Passes left when you arrive and your only option would be long lines.

In terms of order, I guess: Disneyland (partial), DisneySea (full), Disneyland (full), DisneySea (partial). But, I like to mix things up!

Thanks! That definitely makes sense about fast passes. Sorry my post wasn't very clear, trying to get my thoughts in order doesn't always work out haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter