Best place to ride Sea Raycers?

GoofyDad1

Earning My Ears
Other than Seven Seas Lagoon/Bay Lake, where are the best/fun places to ride Sea Raycers? I'm thinking that riding around a large lake isn't as interesting as some other places.

On Disney property that (Bay Lake/Seven Seas Lagoon) is the best place in my opinion as it has the most options. The Yacht & Beach, Boardwalk lake is not as fun because it has a lot of wake zones, you can go all the way up to MGM, but you have to go slowly. Carribean Beach, Old Key West and Coronado have them, but they are on a little lake in the resort, not much action.

With the Seven Seas Lagoon/bay Lake you have access to both with very limited wake zones so you can faster, you can get into some pretty interesting areas on the lake/lagoon as well that you wouldn't be able to see otherwise. It is a lot of fun and in my opinion, the best place to rent them from on WDW property.

Ditto LibertyBelle. That's the only place to "play" on the water. We never miss them. We like to rent at the Poly, then tour both Seven Seas and Bay Lake.

I've never been able to get a clear answer on this. Can younger children RIDE along with an adult? I've got a 6 year old and a 3 year old. Do they have an age requirement for the riders?

Originally posted by kbkids
I've never been able to get a clear answer on this. Can younger children RIDE along with an adult? I've got a 6 year old and a 3 year old. Do they have an age requirement for the riders?

Yes, they can ride :)
Make sure they put their life jackets on.

Originally posted by FFerret
Yes, they can ride :)
Make sure they put their life jackets on.

Oh Thank You!! I can't tell you how many times I've asked this question!

Originally posted by FFerret
What about by Fort Wilderness?
Considering do this on a late trip.

For Bay Lake/Seven Seas Lagoon you can rent the boats from:

The Contemporary
Fort Wilderness
The Wilderness Lodge
The Polynesian
or The Grand Floridian

All of these resorts have marinas with water craft rentals. They are all connected to Seven Seas Lagoon/Bay Lake and water rentals can go between each body of water if you choose to via the water bridge between the Contemporary and the Wilderness Lodge

Bay Lake / Seven Seas Lagoon all the way! A Water Mouse Regatta is a Tradition for us - Have rented from FW, CR, Poly & Y/BC - looked at the ones at CSR but decided to go back over to one of the MK resorts where you can get some zip going.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter