BEST room view ever pic thread!

This is the view from our room at Grand Californian, don't remember the room number but it was a std, at the very end of the hotel. The room was right over Downtown Disney. Disneyland was to the left and CAL Adventure to the right.
disneyvegas029.jpg

disneyvegas005.jpg

disneyvegas026.jpg

disneyvegas031.jpg

disneyvegas004-Copy.jpg

P1000026.jpg

Nice view from Dolphin. Kinda far away, but you can't complain when you can see wishes.
P1000030.jpg

Looking the other way was good to.

That panoramic Dolphin view is stunning. And the Swan view of DHS is also amazing. And that Grand Californian view...wow! Much better than our view of the villas construction after paying for theme park view.

Here's some pics from our balcony taken from the Dolphin, Epcot fireworks view 4th floor (I enjoyed this view just as much if not more than my castle view from the Poly last year!):

Disney2011108.jpg

Disney2011107.jpg

Disney2011042-1.jpg

and nighttime:
Disney2011156.jpg

Lissiesmum, we had that same view 4 times at the Dolphin, only from the 7th floor - my fave. Loved it so much, afraid to stay there again because nothing would be as great (same view, lower floor would be fine)! :goodvibes

Our view of DCA from our 2 bedroom at the GCV:

143.jpg

Our view from our 2 bedroom villa at AKV Jambo:

IMG_1381.jpg

POFQ, this isn't my room, but I took pics of the room # so I can request it in the future. It was a very rainy afternoon, but the view was still very pretty.

POFQ2011216.jpg

POFQ2011221.jpg

POFQ2011218.jpg

Rekenna - VERY nice! That would be a wonderful room! Is it a corner room? Thanks for posting pic - such a lovely resort. :)

(P.S. I didn't think the view would be so nice from bldg 7 since it is a bit further back - this is nice to know as that bldg is not requested much :thumbsup2)

Rekenna---nice pictures, there is something about a FLA storm at Disney! Maybe because I always get stuck in it! :)

Rekenna - VERY nice! That would be a wonderful room! Is it a corner room? Thanks for posting pic - such a lovely resort. :)

(P.S. I didn't think the view would be so nice from bldg 7 since it is a bit further back - this is nice to know as that bldg is not requested much :thumbsup2)

Yes, it was a corner room with 2 windows-very nice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter