BEST room view ever pic thread!

For our honeymoon last year in May, we were delighted with this view (all the more so since we were paying woods view and obviously received an upgrade to this water view, even though nobody ever mentioned that an upgrade was taking place):
We watched the sunrise from our balcony almost every morning! (Thank heavens for jetlag :rotfl2:)

P1000134.jpg

WELL..........In True Disney Form, technically there ARE woods in the back in your view!!!:laughing: Good for you! Guess it can work to your benefit too!

We've had some fabulous views over the years but this one would have to be the "BEST EVER"

(Polynesian's Hawaii Longhouse, 3d floor)

DSC03382.jpg

On our last stay we had a great room at the Beach Club, ground floor, only a few steps from the quiet pool and the view from the patio was nice as well.

Though what I liked best was the short walk to the International Gateway, walking over there was shorter than walking to the boat dock at the lighthouse.

On DCL embarkation day, we had to be ready at noon for the bus transfer to Port Canaveral but that morning I was still able to do Soarin', Test Track, Mission: Space. Got back to the hotel by 11 AM, went for a swim and then went of towards Disney Magic... :-)

Below our view.

PICT0002.JPG

PICT0003.JPG

That is truly beautiful...we will be there in June (BCV) and would like to be on the ground floor also. I know this off topic, but was reading a thread about snakes .... did you have any problems? Just wondering .Jenn

I don't have a pic to post but wanted to post a funny conversation I had last night with the librarian at our local library. We were discussing WDW and she said she was going in May with her grandchildren and was so excited. She said she was staying at the Beach Club (and had stayed at Yacht Club & Grand Floridian on last 2 trips). When I told her where we were staying on our trip this year (BWV), she said "oh! That's the hotel with the fireworks!" At first I had no idea what she was talking about but then I remembered you can see Illuminations behind the resort and had to chuckle to myself. (I wanted to tell her that I love her resort's fireworks too - Wishes!) She was so cute!

Thanks everyone for posting your pics of the best room views! I am so anxious to stay at BWV with boardwalk view again.

Villa 6233 at OKW............ ahhhhhhhhhhh what a view for breakfast!

photo-12.jpg

Hi! No we got lucky on the view. We requested buildings 62-64 because of the location to HH even though not in the HH category. The year before we were in building 63 and had an amazing view of a green surrounded by water. Also beautiful, but this was amazing. The way the building is configured (condo style) I am pretty sure that at least half of the building had that view. The rest would be obscured by foliage. By the way, this was shot with my IPhone!:thumbsup2

Ours are similar to annichan's, I can't believe it took years and to page 11 for it to show up (but then, I just found this thread myself)! WL courtyard view, from the 5th floor of the North Wing:

wlam2.jpg

courtyard.jpg

wlam.jpg

We could see almost the whole EWP at night. We loved this view!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter