Best Value When Using DDP

my goodness! yes I planning on eating what ever I want...I just wanted to know what people did that maximized the plan...where they ate etc...I've been looking at menus finding what I like and making note of that...but there are tons of menus to go thru and I just wanted the input of where everyone ate. thank you to those of you who just wrote down where you ate.

justplaingoofy....love the dog on the float! What a stitch

Like another poster mentioned, save the counter credits for lunch and use the sit down credits for dinner.

My tip would be avoid using the 2 credits for one meal deal....I wouldnt do that. We had a much better meal at LeCellier for 1 credit than the 2 credit meal at the Yachtsman...and the prices were only a few dollars more at the Yachtsman so it really isnt worth double the credits. I think the final bill for 4 at LeCellier was around $225 (4 credits) and the Yachtsman was around $245 (8 credits)...and my filet was much better at LeCellier!

dizgeek...thanks...I'm not planning to use 2 credit meals... not worth it...but I want to get good food for as little as possible

AdventureGuru said:
dizgeek...thanks...I'm not planning to use 2 credit meals... not worth it...but I want to get good food for as little as possible

You must try LeCellier. We ate there 2 nights in a row last year. Both great meals. I'm sure some have had bad experiences, but that goes with any restaurant anywhere.

Make sure you make decisions early. I tried ADR at a couple of places for Sept and there were none available or really late at night. They say the parks aren't going to be crowded but the restaurants are!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter