BEST ON-PROPERTY STEAK?

• Shulas

• Concourse

• Yachtsmans

• somewhere else (please post where)

Results are only viewable after voting.

fizz13

<font color=33cc99>Dreams about being stuck on Spa
Ok, this thread must have appeared before but I can't find it, so please help me out everybody. Where do we find the best steak on property?
Much love and pixie dust,
Claire

Believe it or not, my favorite steak was at The Flying Fish. It was cooked perfectly.

Le Cellier in Canada at Epcot. Also, the Terriyaki steak at the Kona Cafe at the Poly was excellent as well.

Not a big steak eater. But DH eats them.
I have heard him rave about ANYTHING from Flying Fish.
And he raved continually one evening over his steak at Kona.
Le Cellier pretty darn good too. But just make sure everyone eating in your group is a pepper lover. if you choose Le Cellier.
We have not tried Yachtsman. But I can't imagine that would be bad! :sunny:

I'm not a big steak eater because there are veyr few places that I have been that have had a truly tender steak. I don't like having to "chew" my steak.

But...on our recent trip to WDW, my boyfriend and I met his sister and boyfriend at the Concourse Steakhouse at CR and I had the absolute best steak I have ever tasted in my entire life. I'd definitly go back there again...

...btw, the pan seared tuna was excellent too...I had to try hers!

I have not touched a steak in well over 10 years, DH however prefers the steaks at Le Cellier and Yachtsman Steakhoouse.

I voted for YS I havent tried the others but in Novemeber I am trying LeCellier :D

Shula's by far. Most people can't comment since they haven't been there.

IMO, price is no more then YSH but quality and service is far superior.

LeCellier is my favorite!...With CRT's Queen Prime Rib as a close 2nd!

We had excellent steaks at the Outback restaurant (Not affiliated with the similarly named national chain whose steaks are so-so at best) in the Wyndham Palace Resort.

Flying Fish and Jiko are my favorite WDW steaks.

Definitely Shulas!! No comparison! It's the best steak DH or I have ever had anyplace! (We both had the Porterhouse)

But, they are really pricey! So, maybe one of the other places would give you better value....

Another vote for Le Cellier. It was our best steak at WDW, and our favorite meal our last trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter