Best Wdw Steak?

BEST ON-PROPERTY STEAK?

• Shulas

• Concourse

• Yachtsmans

• somewhere else (please post where)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Another vote for LeCellier, yummy, so tender and juicy. We could cut ours with our butter knives.

For me, the best steaks are in the following order:

Flying Fish
Yachtman's Steakhouse
Le Cellier

Have not tried Concourse Steakhouse or Shula's.

Ralph

Thank you to everyone who is voting and posting. Please feel free to keep them coming as it seems to be a very close contest all round.
Much pixie dust,
Claire

I'm looking at the responses here and wondering how many of you ahve tried a steak at a variety of WDW restaurants, or have had one or two steaks and are throwing out your favorite of them?

I've eaten fliet at Jiko, YSH, Shula's, Bistro, CG, Citrico, Concourse, Kona, Fulton's, Le Cellier, and I'm sure some others. I still give Jiko the best steak award.

Anne

LeCellier Mushroom filet , my BF and I are big steak buffs back here in RI and we have yet to dine anywhere that can top that filet.......we plan to eat there 4 times during our stay.

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce:

Wow ducklite, you really know how to eat well around the "world". I would say that you are probably in a good position to judge the question posed.:tongue:
Claire

YS - have eaten there twice and was never disappointed. Have also eaten twice at Concourse - the second time they were way overcooked and slow. The waitress kept apologizing for the wait but it wasn't her fault at all. Have also eaten at Le Cellier and maybe it was an off day - very long wait even with PS and the place was half empty. The steak - well I think it suffered from "bad" cow disease - I would compare it to a Ponderosa Steakhouse. Also felt rushed. Won't go back there again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter