Besties, Booze and Brrr!!! With Jen and Joe on the Go 5/8 January Wrap Up and new TR LInk! COMPLETE

Ach now Jen you’re still a babe even if your hair colour isn’t what you’d hoped for!!!
Just for the record- I get that it’s not your colour but it’s not as dire as I was expecting so chin up girl!! Just think you’ll never see any of those people at Disney ever again! Well except for any dismeets you might have -but sure those guys love you anyway!😊

Ach now Jen you’re still a babe even if your hair colour isn’t what you’d hoped for!!!
Just for the record- I get that it’s not your colour but it’s not as dire as I was expecting so chin up girl!! Just think you’ll never see any of those people at Disney ever again! Well except for any dismeets you might have -but sure those guys love you anyway!😊
OMG! You are so sweet. You’re gonna make me cry.❤️

You had me picturing your hair WAY scarier, but I did LOL at the fact that you wouldn't even show your face in the "after" picture!!!!! Your great big smile will detract from anyone who may have noticed your hair color anyway, plus you'll be at Disney World, so never a reason to frown!!!!! :)

Congrats on finding low airfare for May! Hopefully that's helped soften the blow of booking a bad hairdresser. As others have said, the color isn't bad, but when it's not what you want or expect it's tough! Just think of it as a trial and error process...now you know 100% you want to stick with light blonde hair! :goodvibes

Congrats on finding low airfare for May! Hopefully that's helped soften the blow of booking a bad hairdresser. As others have said, the color isn't bad, but when it's not what you want or expect it's tough! Just think of it as a trial and error process...now you know 100% you want to stick with light blonde hair! :goodvibes
So true!!!!

A25DF6F8-AD47-4C00-A3C7-3725DD5E93E4.jpeg
Oh Man!!! I want one now.. Yum!

We start our day with lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern. Their newer menu looks really good and I can't wait to try the lobster roll.
We went here this last trip and were pleasantly suprised by the food. We will def be back!

r rental (and our bags) and drive the 20 minutes to Joe's parents. Joe's mom said she will have breakfast waiting for us. That woman is so incredibly sweet!!! We will hang for a bit and then make our way to their condo where we will unpack and spend some time at the pool. I hope to see Gia sometime after she gets out of school...The rest of the day is up in the air...
So nice that you get to see family with each trip. Makes it easier to go more often.

Saturday, March 7th...We have something very cool planned before we head back to St Pete. For now, it's going to remain a BIG secret!!!!! :confused3 :cool1::confused3:cool1: I promise it will be worth the wait...
So, what was this to be?

We will start our day at HS with breakfast as Hollywood and Vine. I'm on the fence about this one, only because the food is really good but the characters are all Disney Junior characters and I don't know who any of them are...We have FP's for Mickey/Minnie, Alien Swirling Saucers and Toy Story Mania. Did I mention that I LOVE the new tiers at HS????? We may try to get on Smuggler's Run, as Joe's ridden it, but not me...
The new tiers are much better! The way it was before was ROUGH!!!!

We went over to Guest Services and they suggested we talk to a CM at RotR. So, that’s what we did and they gave Joe an any time FP to ride it any time during our current trip. How cool is that!?!? But did he ride it??? And when would he have time to go back to HS??
NICE!!!! I hipe he got on.

Man I fall into a work abyss for a few weeks and emerge to be 7 pages down on your report and there is a whole new head of hair. Hope you guys are having an ab fab time and I can't wait to read and vlog all about it

My hair has a beautiful green tint to it.🤣
We are having a great time❤
Sorry, our hospital switched to Epic 2 weeks ago, and it has been crazy at work, so I fell behind! I totally understand that you hate your hair. I feel so bad for you! Knowing that all your Disfriends care more about you than the color of your hair is pretty cool though! :grouphug:

I am loving your vlogs so far from your January trip! The one from Tiffins is priceless! I hope you are having a great time on this March trip! Are the crowds lower because of the Coronavirus scare? 😷

Such a fun trip your having meeting up with friends! I didn't get to spend nearly enough time at the festival of the arts this past trip it is one of the things i was most sad about. But seems like you had a good time and hit up some good food and some art!

i everyone! So, again, I can't leave well enough alone... :D We are NOW NOT driving back to St Pete on the 7th. Instead, we are staying at Disney another night! Yay!!!!! So, if I were to recap, March would look something like this now...

March 4-6 St Pete

March 6-7 All-Star Movies

March 7-8 POFQ

March 8-11 Destino Towers

YAHOOOO right in this trip now! II hope it is amazing! Which i think it is! Saw a few updates on insta from @chunkymonkey !

Another trip in May so exciting! Even if only for a quick day!

Ugh i am so sorry about your hair! I think it looks good in the pics i have seen, but i 100% know what you mean when. When its your own hair if it isnt how you like it,it can really put a damper on you, at least thats how i am!

Hey Jenny,

Just trying to get caught up here. Again. Story of my life.

Great news on the fares for sure! I snagged one to Rome for under $400! :D Love all the photos from FARTS; you guys did a lot, but, EW!! crackers in a drink? Gross.

By the way, your hair is NOT BAD. At all. Could have been much worse for sure.

Farts will always be funny. Lol!
::yes::

Good to know you liked the Star Wars Dessert Party ❤
I really, really did :cloud9:

Love your vlogs so much! :thumbsup2 Excited to see more from your latest trip. Sorry about your hair, but it probably looks worse to you than it does to everyone else if that's any consolation :thumbsup2 But I completely get where you're coming from... I was miserable for over a week before mine got fixed and it was just a bad cut. We women like our hair a certain way, thank you very much! ::yes:: Anxious to hear about your trip!!!

Such a fun trip your having meeting up with friends! I didn't get to spend nearly enough time at the festival of the arts this past trip it is one of the things i was most sad about. But seems like you had a good time and hit up some good food and some art!

YAHOOOO right in this trip now! II hope it is amazing! Which i think it is! Saw a few updates on insta from @chunkymonkey !

Another trip in May so exciting! Even if only for a quick day!

Ugh i am so sorry about your hair! I think it looks good in the pics i have seen, but i 100% know what you mean when. When its your own hair if it isnt how you like it,it can really put a damper on you, at least thats how i am!
It was such a great trip and can’t wait to tell you all about it!

Hey Jenny,

Just trying to get caught up here. Again. Story of my life.

Great news on the fares for sure! I snagged one to Rome for under $400! :D Love all the photos from FARTS; you guys did a lot, but, EW!! crackers in a drink? Gross.

By the way, your hair is NOT BAD. At all. Could have been much worse for sure.
Holy crap on the Rome fare!!!!
Yep. Crackers in a Bloody Mary are gross.
The hair is getting better but def has a green tint. Lol!

::yes::

I really, really did :cloud9:

Love your vlogs so much! :thumbsup2 Excited to see more from your latest trip. Sorry about your hair, but it probably looks worse to you than it does to everyone else if that's any consolation :thumbsup2 But I completely get where you're coming from... I was miserable for over a week before mine got fixed and it was just a bad cut. We women like our hair a certain way, thank you very much! ::yes:: Anxious to hear about your trip!!!
Thank goodness it is lightening up. I can’t wait to get it redone!!!!
Thank you sooooo much for watching our vlogs. We have sooooo much content to put out.❤️❤️❤️

Hi everyone! Long time, no see...I’m sitting at the airport waiting for my flight back to Chicago. Disney was awesome and I can’t wait to tell you all about it. But first things first...I need to finish this report...

Nomad Lounge With Friends!!!!

We left FARTS and met up with a few more friends at AK. But, not before Joe and I shared a caramel apple. We literally shoved the last bite into our mouths when up walked @ariane37 Steve @pepperandchips and her hubby R. We briefly separated from Ariane and Steve so Joe and I could use our FoP FP. I believe we all rode the Safari together. Then, we met up with @Mollydolly334 @chunkymonkey her hubby Steve, Renee, Chad and their 2 sons. We enjoyed a few cocktails and apps at Nomad Lounge and Steve D even managed to make friends with people at another table so we could snag a few of their chairs. Lol!!!
When we all had our fill of alcohol, Ariane was able to grab a last minute dinner ressie for a few of us. Stay tuned to find out where...

B7407799-BF62-454A-B75E-3CF830B6143A.jpegE1C9E2CB-71B5-4F77-9CC9-5B957246192D.jpegD6685523-1499-4373-94EF-1EA78C277F35.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter