• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Besties, Booze and Brrr!!! With Jen and Joe on the Go 5/8 January Wrap Up and new TR LInk! COMPLETE

Thank you so much Meghan!!! How have you been? I miss reading your reports.❤

Hi, Jenny! Thank you, I miss writing them! :rotfl: I'll get back to it soon...hopefully! I've been doing well, just a little tired and fairly busy. Working hard and trying to learn lots in the last month of my master's. I've started applying for a few jobs for when I graduate. I've got an interview next week that is likely a bit of a long shot, but a wonderful experience to start interviewing and practicing those skills. :)

Hi, Jenny! Thank you, I miss writing them! :rotfl: I'll get back to it soon...hopefully! I've been doing well, just a little tired and fairly busy. Working hard and trying to learn lots in the last month of my master's. I've started applying for a few jobs for when I graduate. I've got an interview next week that is likely a bit of a long shot, but a wonderful experience to start interviewing and practicing those skills. :)
AWW! Good luck!!! I'm sure you will nail it. ❤

It looks like you had a lot of fun at FARTS, with the exception of soggy bits in your Bloody Marys. The photos are cute. I like your Spaceship Earth pictures. You know exactly which direction to face for the picture. I'm never sure where the camera is. :)
I just decided to go ahead and book an appointment at a salon here in town. BIG MISTAKE!!!!!!!! To make a loooooooong story short, my hair is no longer platinum blond. Yep, it is now black, gray, purple, and a gross bronzy color, not at all what I asked for or paid for...I am getting a full refund and the owner did offer to "fix" my hair. But, I declined.
I'm sorry to hear about your hair. I understand why you didn't want them to try to fix it. Your hair might start breaking off. I had the stylist color my hair darker than it had ever been in my entire life, and I hated it but left it that way until the next color appointment so it wouldn't get more damage to it.

It looks like you had a lot of fun at FARTS, with the exception of soggy bits in your Bloody Marys. The photos are cute. I like your Spaceship Earth pictures. You know exactly which direction to face for the picture. I'm never sure where the camera is. :)

I'm sorry to hear about your hair. I understand why you didn't want them to try to fix it. Your hair might start breaking off. I had the stylist color my hair darker than it had ever been in my entire life, and I hated it but left it that way until the next color appointment so it wouldn't get more damage to it.
I really liked FARTS and hope we can go again next year.
My hair looks so bad. I just have to live with it for the time being and pray it lightens up with every wash.

Glad that you’re getting to squeeze an extra day at Disney in while you drop Timmy off. Sorry for the hair disaster but look at the positives 1) you could get really tipsy and hope none recognises you because you aren’t sporting your usual gorgeous blond 2) think of all the hats/headgear you now have an excuse to buy to hide the hair 3) clutching at straws here - drink lots! You won’t give a hoot about the hair you’ll just be happy🤣🥂🍷🥤🍺🍸🍹

Hi everyone! Lots to share!!!! First off, Joe and I booked airfare to take Timmy down to Florida for his third DCP in May. Round trip for 2 of us and a 1 way for Tim was only $450, compliments of SW. That includes the cost of early boarding for all of us too. I couldn't believe we stumbled upon such low fares especially over a holiday weekend. Now that being said, we arrive in Tampa at 11:20 pm and leave Orlando at like 10:30 pm. So yes, the flight times SUCK, but for the low price tag, I will deal with it. I wasn't even planning on coming along...
What an incredible deal! So nice that Timmy has both his parents to see him off. :)
We are spending 3 nights in St Pete and 1 night in Disney. Yay, for another trip to WDW (even if it's only for a night)...Joe and I are staying at the Hilton in Disney Springs and I already made dinner reservations at Morimoto. I figure we can have an awesome meal and then hit up some of our favorite bars like Wine Bar George and my all-time favorite Jock Lindsey's. Then, we can walk and or stumble our way back to the resort at the end of the night...LOL!
Sounds like a super fun night! I have a Disney Springs night planned with Jack on the 4th of July. As Canadians, we celebrate on July 1st so will spend the 4th having dinner at the Boathouse, trying out Jock Lindsey's and taking in everything DS.
There was no way I was going to let that place do any more damage to my already sad looking head of hair. So, please don't laugh when you all see pics from this upcoming trip...I'm hoping the colorSSSS will settle down as I continued to wash it daily... :rotfl2:
:eek: oh no! Nothing will dim your smile and great personality. Hopefully you will be back to your blondness sooner than later.
Finally, here is our latest vlog from our time at Oga's Cantina. Joe and I had so much fun here!!!
This was great! I can't wait until I experience it in person!

Hey Jenny. How the heck did I miss 10 pages!
Glad I got the chance to catch up. Always enjoy reading your reports.
I have to get over to see your YouTube stuff soon. Really like to see the Tea experience and AK DH.
Very exciting that you booked the Star Wars dessert party. That's one that I would love to do. Not sure my girls would want to tag along though.

Glad that you’re getting to squeeze an extra day at Disney in while you drop Timmy off. Sorry for the hair disaster but look at the positives 1) you could get really tipsy and hope none recognises you because you aren’t sporting your usual gorgeous blond 2) think of all the hats/headgear you now have an excuse to buy to hide the hair 3) clutching at straws here - drink lots! You won’t give a hoot about the hair you’ll just be happy🤣🥂🍷🥤🍺🍸🍹
OMG! You are too sweet. I'm actually going to post pics of my hair here soon...Yikes!

What an incredible deal! So nice that Timmy has both his parents to see him off. :)
This will be the first time I get to take him down and see where he is living etc, so I'm really excited.

Sounds like a super fun night! I have a Disney Springs night planned with Jack on the 4th of July. As Canadians, we celebrate on July 1st so will spend the 4th having dinner at the Boathouse, trying out Jock Lindsey's and taking in everything DS.
Yum! Boathouse is another on my list...You will LOVE JL!!!! You know it's one of my favs!!!

Hey Jenny. How the heck did I miss 10 pages!
Glad I got the chance to catch up. Always enjoy reading your reports.
I have to get over to see your YouTube stuff soon. Really like to see the Tea experience and AK DH.
Very exciting that you booked the Star Wars dessert party. That's one that I would love to do. Not sure my girls would want to tag along though.
Hi, Jeff! Welcome back!
I'm not a huge Star Wars fan but as you know, Joe is. That being said, I've only heard good things about this dessert party. AND, they have alcohol!!!! LOL!

Oh noo!! I'm sure the colour doesn't look nearly as bad on you as you feel like it does. It's kind of a nice soft dark blonde. But I can tell you're obviously super unhappy with it, and that sucks :(

Too bad Brown Derby didn't impress. I like the cobb salad there, but I don't know that it's worth the price/hype, and it seems like your service wasn't fantastic. But Toy Story Land looked like fun, despite the crowds!

Oh noo!! I'm sure the colour doesn't look nearly as bad on you as you feel like it does. It's kind of a nice soft dark blonde. But I can tell you're obviously super unhappy with it, and that sucks :(
I'm bringing hats to Disney this weeks and pony ties to pull my hair back. LOL!

Too bad Brown Derby didn't impress. I like the cobb salad there, but I don't know that it's worth the price/hype, and it seems like your service wasn't fantastic. But Toy Story Land looked like fun, despite the crowds!
I agree, the price is way high for a salad.

We attended the very first Festival of the Arts in 2017 and enjoyed it so much!

Was the salon trying to match the platinum blonde? That shouldn't be that difficult. Your hair always looks awesome. I'm a natural blonde with a little graying because, you know, 50's. I color mine a little darker blonde and it always lightens up a bit over the weeks with washings and because of my natural color. I know you're not happy, but I think it will be okay until your next coloring. Hang in there!

Lunch at the Brown Derby and Time Spent in Toy Story Land Vlog...
So cute!
YIKES!!! I told you all it was baaaaaaad!!!!!!
Ok, I was thinking it was going to be MUCH worse. I know you are not happy and I do think it will lighten up as you wash it. I am VERY fussy about my hair too so I know how upsetting it is.

We attended the very first Festival of the Arts in 2017 and enjoyed it so much!

Was the salon trying to match the platinum blonde? That shouldn't be that difficult. Your hair always looks awesome. I'm a natural blonde with a little graying because, you know, 50's. I color mine a little darker blonde and it always lightens up a bit over the weeks with washings and because of my natural color. I know you're not happy, but I think it will be okay until your next coloring. Hang in there!
Thank you so much for being so sweet! She just was very inexperienced and totally messed up.😂😂😂

So cute!
Ok, I was thinking it was going to be MUCH worse. I know you are not happy and I do think it will lighten up as you wash it. I am VERY fussy about my hair too so I know how upsetting it is.
OMG Suse!!! It’s so bad!!!! Lol!!!

I feel your pain. My sister has cut and colored my hair for 30 years and she is out of commission. Recovering from shoulder surgery, how dare she right? I can’t find anyone to cut or color my hair like my sister.
I’m sorry that the color was screwed up. It isn’t horrible just not your color!

I feel your pain. My sister has cut and colored my hair for 30 years and she is out of commission. Recovering from shoulder surgery, how dare she right? I can’t find anyone to cut or color my hair like my sister.
I’m sorry that the color was screwed up. It isn’t horrible just not your color!
I absolutely hate it, Caroline. It's not even close to my original blond. So, I will be wearing lots of hats and ears this week. LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter