Besties, Booze and Brrr!!! With Jen and Joe on the Go 5/8 January Wrap Up and new TR LInk! COMPLETE

How can I get 3 pages behind in just a few days?!?!

I adore the Cobb Salad a BD too! So yummy!

Your dinner at Citricos sounded so lovely! Made it even sweeter being with good friends. :)

LOVE the new plans...an extra night in Disney...3 different resorts...fun!

The Star Wars Dessert Party...also awesome! We've only done this HS Fireworks party for Jingle Bell Jingle BAM! and I would imagine it's very similar in terms of food...and we LOVED it. Dessert Parties are fantastic...wish they weren't so expensive!

I'm really torn between trying out Tiffins for the first time or returning to Jiko as this was a favorite from years ago that we enjoyed, though not too many people remember. Going to Tiffins would mean we could then hang at AK for a while that evening, so it's very tempting. I think I may even have to get Jen's drink...sounded good! :)

How fun to try out 3 different resorts in one stay!!! We are a ways from being able to do that, I think. Jimmy just travels with too much junk to pack up over and over LOL

Joe and I are attending the Star Wars Dessert Party at Hollywood Studios.
YAY!! Ariana, Lesley, Caroline and I did that party last May, and it was really great!! I really enjoyed everything they had to offer, including the cocktails, and it was just such a fun atmosphere with the storm troopers walking around and stopping to talk. You guys will love it!

LOVE the new plans...an extra night in Disney...3 different resorts...fun!
I'm sooooo excited!

The Star Wars Dessert Party...also awesome! We've only done this HS Fireworks party for Jingle Bell Jingle BAM! and I would imagine it's very similar in terms of food...and we LOVED it. Dessert Parties are fantastic...wish they weren't so expensive!
This is so good to hear. I'm not a huge SW fan but Joe is. But, anything with booze and sweets and I'm in. LOL!

I'm really torn between trying out Tiffins for the first time or returning to Jiko as this was a favorite from years ago that we enjoyed, though not too many people remember. Going to Tiffins would mean we could then hang at AK for a while that evening, so it's very tempting. I think I may even have to get Jen's drink...sounded good! :)
Oh Dina, give Tiffins a shot. It was so good. Plus, if it gets you extra time in a park then that's a definite win!!!!

How fun to try out 3 different resorts in one stay!!! We are a ways from being able to do that, I think. Jimmy just travels with too much junk to pack up over and over LOL
I'm really looking forward to this. I love how Jimmy takes all his friends with him. My kids used to do the same thing. :D

3 resorts- woo hoo! Your trip will be here very soon!
I think we have 9 days to go!!! Woot! Woot!

Joe really didn't like the idea of all the driving back and forth and asked me last night if we could just spend an extra night in Disney...Umm, of course!!!! So, we immediately got on the Disney website and found quite a bit of availability, which I found very surprising this late in the game. When we saw POFQ had a river view room, well that was just fate...

Yay!!! Sounds like it was meant to be! :)

Hey, that Leaping Lizard was STRONG!!!
This drink looks really good. I will have to try it someday. :)
Joe really didn't like the idea of all the driving back and forth and asked me last night if we could just spend an extra night in Disney...Umm, of course!!!!
Think of all the extra time you will have at Disney now. :)
This will be the first time Joe and I are staying at 3 different resorts in 1 trip.
I'm really excited about this!!!!
We've done split stays a few times but really prefer to stay in one resort the entire time. The split stays that we had for POR/YC and GF/BC worked very well. But the WL to the BC was a bust. Even though we love the BC and stay there the most, we were having such a wonderful time at WL we really hated to leave.
Star Wars Dessert Party at Hollywood Studios
This party looks like it has the best food and beverage options of all the dessert parties. I can't wait to hear how you like it. :)
Let's say Goodbye to a Galaxy Far Far Away
This was a really good show. I haven't heard what they plan to do instead of that one.

Think of all the extra time you will have at Disney now. :)
This is what I'm really excited about, just another night immersed in the Disney bubble. LOL!

We've done split stays a few times but really prefer to stay in one resort the entire time. The split stays that we had for POR/YC and GF/BC worked very well. But the WL to the BC was a bust. Even though we love the BC and stay there the most, we were having such a wonderful time at WL we really hated to leave.
We've done 2 but never 3 so this should be interesting!!! Wish us luck!

Joe really didn't like the idea of all the driving back and forth and asked me last night if we could just spend an extra night in Disney...Umm, of course!!!! So, we immediately got on the Disney website and found quite a bit of availability, which I found very surprising this late in the game. When we saw POFQ had a river view room, well that was just fate...

Perfect! It was really meant to be :love:

It's a new to us thing...Something neither of us has ever done...Are you ready??? Joe and I are attending the Star Wars Dessert Party at Hollywood Studios.

Fun! I guess I am just now realizing they still have that…lol! We did the SWDP twice back in 2016, before they changed the fireworks, and then I did it again in 2018 with Mike. It is super fun and with the crowds being what they are, I'm sure it will be nice to have a reserved spot :thumbsup2

Perfect! It was really meant to be :love:
That's what I thought.

Fun! I guess I am just now realizing they still have that…lol! We did the SWDP twice back in 2016, before they changed the fireworks, and then I did it again in 2018 with Mike. It is super fun and with the crowds being what they are, I'm sure it will be nice to have a reserved spot :thumbsup2
That's what we were thinking. Plus, Joe loves SW.

Oh Dina, give Tiffins a shot. It was so good. Plus, if it gets you extra time in a park then that's a definite win!!!!

I think we have 9 days to go!!! Woot! Woot!

I'm going to see about switching to Tiffins on Friday, but only if I can get Flying Fish moved from Friday to a better day/time that works for us because that is the ONE restaurant we can't miss this trip. It's pretty much the main reason we are going.

So jealous that your trip is so close...but that also means some birthdays for you guys and for me coming up...EEK!

I'm going to see about switching to Tiffins on Friday, but only if I can get Flying Fish moved from Friday to a better day/time that works for us because that is the ONE restaurant we can't miss this trip. It's pretty much the main reason we are going.
OMG! We ate here for the first time in January and absolutely LOVED it. The service and food were exceptional.

So jealous that your trip is so close...but that also means some birthdays for you guys and for me coming up...EEK!
That's true. ❤ :cool1:

FRIENDS AND FARTS...WHAT???

Today we were up early and ready to attend our first-ever Festival of the Arts, or FARTS as I lovingly call it. I took a few selfies with the Mardi Gras gators at the resort before heading off to the WL. We picked up @ariane37 and Steve and if I remember correctly went to pick up our Passholder magnets right away. This turned out to be a good thing because as soon as we got them, there was a constant line for the rest of the day to get them...We spent some time with the Living Statues and then made our way to the food booths. We also took a ride on Spaceship Earth and spent some time looking at all the new and exciting things coming to Epcot in the upcoming years at the Epcot Experience in the Odyssey Building...We painted the giant mural, which was Figment this year, and I might have cheated and painted an extra square....But the best thing we did this day was to watch the artist, Trevor Carlton. He paints to music and it's one of the best performances I have ever seen at one of the festivals. He's so energetic and full of life and Joe and I really enjoyed watching him. So, thank you Ariane for introducing us to him!!!

Back to the food...We started with the lobster chips and poutine at the refreshment Port and the boys went to grab us some Bloody Mary's from Pop Eats. We really liked the food but agreed the drinks kind of sucked because they had crackers floating in them that got all soggy and kept getting in the way of our drinking said drinks...We enjoyed some wine in Moroccoo and the sushi donut in Japan. We also met up with some YouTube friends and the incredibly cute @Mollydolly334

We had fun posing in the living artwork too...Is that what you call it???

All too soon, it was time to head out of Epcot, because we had FP's to get to at Animal Kingdom and more wonderfully awesome friends to meet up with!!!

5C3D29DA-8019-4914-B0C6-5BF7779C7827.jpeg543D3DF5-09F7-400F-97D4-758870D297FC.jpegE8146631-BBCD-445C-821F-ADD7E7A690EB.jpeg5F8AA38E-EEB6-4A4B-90D9-297D6E060A31.jpeg4045F4D6-7D37-4C29-897A-5B922BAC56A6.jpegFFAA305C-38B6-4C48-96FE-ACCFA9C11939.jpegFCB902DA-817B-49DF-9D8D-265674FACFA7.jpegA70ED7BD-43F0-4B61-A0A8-E80B77E3AE98.jpeg309501B0-684E-40F9-8D2E-E4D5DA81A06A.jpeg04860089-FBCF-48C1-8376-59D0952EF24D.jpeg

Wow! I only had 16 pages of catching up to do! lol

Congrats to Timmy on his DCP. That's very exciting!

I've been enjoying your report very much so far. Will try to keep myself more caught up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter