BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

These people realize that when Paul wins the money, he's not sharing it with them, right?

I HATE the way he's behaved his season. But he deserves to win. He's the only one playing. The rest are all sheep.

This is how my husband feel as well..........

I just read that Mark won something called "Save a Friend" and he gave it to Paul! I am beyond disgusted by this, Mark is too soft for this game, why would he choose him??? I can't wrap my head around this. After Pauls disgusting outburst, most people would give it to anyone but him. What is production putting through the air conditioning vents?????

Where did you see this? Trying to find more info on it. Thanks!

I just read that Mark won something called "Save a Friend" and he gave it to Paul! I am beyond disgusted by this, Mark is too soft for this game, why would he choose him??? I can't wrap my head around this. After Pauls disgusting outburst, most people would give it to anyone but him. What is production putting through the air conditioning vents?????

I read on Morty's that Paul won the Save a Friend.

Mark isn't going to be safe, they will do their signature "big move" and back door him :coffee:
Back dooring someone used to be exciting but this season's bunch has made it something expected/boring/normal .....what a bunch of dolts

Mark is a lost soul, wanting so badly to fit in, he is not realizing he is a threat to them. He is a sweetheart and could beat them all in the finals s nobody will take him. If he wants it he has to fight hard and win everything.

Mark was chosen to play in POV, he has to win this.....

Jason is scratching his head as to why when Christmas pulled house guest choice she picked Raven..... Cause Raven can't win thats why.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter