• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

What the heck is a panda(besides the animal lol)? That's a new one to me.
The only thing I can think of is bi-racial? Black and white.

I like the twists but can't stand the HGs. As usual. Come on CBS. Pick some average every day people. I promise you if they're fans of the game, it'll be a great season.

I thought they carefully evaluated these people before choosing them as contestants. The article says that Megan suffers from PTSD and even has a service dog, presumably for anxiety. BB doesn't seem like the best idea for her.

Poor Megan.

Elena is a radio DJ or personality, her behavior is making me think she thinks she is a female Howard Stern. I wonder if she has a conduct clause in her radio contract. But Jessica is apparently right behind her with her antics. But a hotel VIP concierge may not have a any conduct issues to worry about ;).

It shocks me on the first night of BBAD they let loose with talk like I heard about.

Somehow Paul has won 3 weeks of safety.
I don't know how, but he did.
So Cody can't backdoor him this week...........

Seems to me all these girls do is scream. They are extremely annoying. I can't believe that some have already hooked up. Looks like Josh should go next he is really mean and nasty and seems very lonely. Don't care for Cody either but agree with him that Paul needs to go sooner than later.

Oh good grief. How in the world could he have won the fan vote? From what I have read so far most people aren't happy he's back. I'd love to know who they polled.
I think you get to vote if you subscribe to CBS All Access? However, I don't trust the producers so it wouldn't surprise me if they fudge the results. During the BB Over the Top online version, there were lots of opportunities for fans to vote and have a say in the nominations, etc. I never believed the results every week - they seemed soooo contrived and convenient (just my opinion).

From what I'm reading on other forums and blogs, he did win the Pendant fan vote.
He could have taken it or passed, apparently he took it.
Not sure he if can't tell the others or he chose not to tell that he has it, but if Cody decides to backdoor him then he has to say he has immunity.
By him taking the pendant, Ramses has some kind of curse of him now.

I also read about the way Elena talks to the others, OMG she so is vulgar...........

........and I saw Cody make disparaging remarks against transgenders. I'll see if I can provide the link (it was from FB this morning).

Oh shoot....bad language and I don't want points. You can follow the FB Big Brother Feeds-Spoilers page if you want to hear it/see it.

Last edited:
POV meeting.......
Alex saved herself of course and replacement nominee is Christmas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter