BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

My DDs have a friend who is a Raven. Always has some medical issue...last one was a brain tumor, before that Celiac's and before that appendicitis. She was on team with DDs and whenever she struggled ( ie...didn't play well) she would trip or stumble and start crying and come out with injury. And the lies. One time she was crying at school so DD asked what was wrong and she said just found out her grandma got hit by a car and died. A few days later I saw her mom at the store and gave my condolences. Her mom looked at me like I was crazy and said the grandma was fine and she just saw her. Very odd.

That's so crazy to me. I don't understand why anyone would like him? I mean the guy had the right idea to go after Paul, but come on...he was a world class jerk. The way he stomped across that table when he was evicted from a GAME? He's classless.

Their plan was to not get up, to make Cody walk over them to get out. If you watch it back, Paul's legs are on the table. They pretty much forced him to walk out like that.

I absolutely HATE people like her! I just can't figure out why some people need to make crap up as the go to impress people? What's funny is that no one ever sits them down and says, "you're full of it." They carry on as if they like the person. I can't. If you keep lying to me about useless stuff, I have no use for you. You become the little boy who cried wolf to me and I won't believe anything you say.

They have actually discussed this. They don't want to look like a jerk in case she is telling the truth. There is no way to know how she is looked out on the outside. For all they know she could be America's sweetheart and it would look bad for them to go after her if she's so loved. The funny thing Jason told Alex he bets anything America hates her lol.

Their plan was to not get up, to make Cody walk over them to get out. If you watch it back, Paul's legs are on the table. They pretty much forced him to walk out like that.
Oh wow really? Unreal. I guess ALL of these people are douche bags.

I don't watch the feeds or read updates this year, but I like Jason for America's Favorite Player. He just seems like a really nice, genuine guy.

Did anyone happen to see Raven and Matt fight last night?

I was just reading about it on Joker's, not making a whole lotta sense the way its typed. Something to do with him taking penalty votes if veto isn't used on Raven so he goes home, not her. Guess he's a have not and he said he will eat real food and sleep in regular bed. He says something that his friends are going to make fun of him.... He really has no idea how badly they are going to make fun of him for real!!!!

Sorry just joining in the conversation but I have to say that this has got to be the worst group of players that I've ever seen come through those doors! I don't understand why they don't just go ahead and hand the money over to Paul. Not one single person in this house has even attempted to play the game. Cody and his feeble attempt was a joke. Talk about someone that has no concept of social game. As much as I can't stand Paul and his CONSTANT attention mongering, I'm rooting for him just because everyone else is so pathetic. </rant> lol

I 100% agree -- in past years you would have your allied groups and they would pick them apart -- but to have a group of 12 adults hang on every command and word of one person is beyond senseless.....and soooo boring! It's obvious some people should not have been in this game (Cody and Meghan) and others are clueless (Kevin appears to know nothing about the game or past players). Leaves us gobsmacked every week!

I'd laugh so hard if Jason doesn't use the POV and says. Everyone in the house has requested for me not to use the POV this week

I 100% agree -- in past years you would have your allied groups and they would pick them apart -- but to have a group of 12 adults hang on every command and word of one person is beyond senseless.....and soooo boring! It's obvious some people should not have been in this game (Cody and Meghan) and others are clueless (Kevin appears to know nothing about the game or past players). Leaves us gobsmacked every week!

Honestly, all I do is talk to the television and these idiot during the show and I keep saying the same sentence over and over.... "Then play the game for yourself!" My husband thinks Ive lost my mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter