BIG BROTHER ALL-STARS SPOILER'S WELCOME!

anyone here got the live feeds? I want to know the status on the hoh game

I hear this all the time about people saying they are going to stop watching. I can almost guarantee 99.9999% don’t. Truly not dissing or disrespecting you, please know that.

I don't doubt that's true for many. I have quit on many shows, especially when it's clear that production is affecting the competition to get their preferred outcome. I have too many other shows to watch, games to play, and books to read to waste my time on a season I don't like.

I was all in for BB20 - live feeds, podcasts, twitter, the actual show itself. But I quit on BB21 because of Jack and Jackson. I'll wait to see who Enzo puts up, but I this might be my last week.

Very irritated here.....the last 2 nights, my recordings have been very short. Last night only 10 minutes of it.
Went out of the recording and that was all I could find in the series listing too :(

Very irritated here.....the last 2 nights, my recordings have been very short. Last night only 10 minutes of it.
Went out of the recording and that was all I could find in the series listing too :(
It was because of the conventions. It happened last week too. Knowing what happened last week, I set my dvr to record the show that followed.

I saw it was the convention on Wed. because it recorded the first part, but last night it just recorded a few minutes.
Then I went to the listings with completed shows and it had all of Wed. but not last nights

All spoiler sites are saying Enzo won. It looks like Enzo wants to get Ian out, but everyone else in his alliance wants Kaysar out.

Enzo told Cody he'll probably put up Kaysar and a pawn, and if Kaysar comes off with veto he'll put up Ian. He didn't tell Cody he cast a hinky vote but he said he'd ask everyone who they thought the two votes were in order to see who'd throw who under the you-know-what. Dani also didn't tell Cody one of them was her, and she even played it up by saying if she and Cody had gone through with the hinky idea she'd pitched to him, there would have been four votes (ahem, just three). Da'Vonne told Kevin she thought Dani was one because she'd been called to Diary twice, for no apparent reason. We learned the HOH robe, slippers, and goodies are carried upstairs by the HOH this year, to avoid excess staff going through the habitat, and then they all fake it a bit later for the "who wants to see my HOH room" nonsense. That nonsense and his letter and the rest of it were blocked from feeds.

You wouldn't count Kaysar as an all star, but you would count Frankie as one?? :/
Frankie Grande yes. He had a Huge following-yea mostly because of his sister, but he was a good competitor- especially when he won that comp. Caleb sat out on.
Those were my opinions. I rewatched season6 last week and no Kaysar is not an all star but most of the BB22 hgs are not either. I like Kayser (I like Janelle better).

I wouldn’t mind a season of people who were. It’s out first. Or an all winner season or all runner up season.

Frankie Grande yes. He had a Huge following-yea mostly because of his sister, but he was a good competitor- especially when he won that comp. Caleb sat out on.
Those were my opinions. I rewatched season6 last week and no Kaysar is not an all star but most of the BB22 hgs are not either. I like Kayser (I like Janelle better).

I wouldn’t mind a season of people who were. It’s out first. Or an all winner season or all runner up season.
A runner up season would be cool. Because then one of them would be runner up a 2nd time and one would finally win.

Enzo put up Kaysar and Kevin as planned. Feeds came back to Enzo giving Kevin a deluxe peptalk in HOH, saying he'd be safe and enthusiastically repeating "trust me" over and over. Enzo said Kaysar's his target but Kevin would be safe even if Kaysar comes off with veto, and he said he wouldn't put Kevin up again. None of that helped Kevin's Eeyore mood, but he did tell Enzo he wouldn't put him up either, so a major point earned there for Enzo's powers of shmooze. Kevin said he knows Enzo is a man of his word, adding "I have really good intuition" - no. Meanwhile Kaysar pressed Dani for alliance info, saying it didn't make any sense that there aren't any, and he accused her of working with the guys. She denied, so he said the lines are drawn, and "this means game on."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter