BIG BROTHER ALL-STARS SPOILER'S WELCOME!

Late last night Nicole A had a meeting with Janelle,Kaysar, Bayleigh, Christmas,Kevin and Day. Kaysar was trying hard to explain why Nicole should stay in the house.

janelle added memphis will keep NicA in a tie

However Danielle happened to walk by the love room and stood by the door listening to the conversation. Bayleigh and Davonne said no promises but they will let her know today but no way are they going to keep NicA over David at this point in their game.

Dani went back and told The Closers(minus memphis) that they were in the room and scheming to keep NicA. Afterwards, Bayleigh went to the back room and told them they asked her to keep Nicole A and even though she said yes. she has no intentions of keeping her. This keeps her off THe Closers radar for the time being because she is not caught up with Janelle/Kaysar.

Janelle and Kaysar need to win HOH in order to be safe.

Tyler, Cody,Enzo, Memphis, Nicole F, Dani and Nicole A( if she stays) all have the safety suite card to play.

edited to add I think the safety suite part is inaccurate. I'm pretty sure Cody played in it already.

Late last night Nicole A had a meeting with Janelle,Kaysar, Bayleigh, Christmas,Kevin and Day. Kaysar was trying hard to explain why Nicole should stay in the house.

janelle added memphis will keep NicA in a tie

However Danielle happened to walk by the love room and stood by the door listening to the conversation. Bayleigh and Davonne said no promises but they will let her know today but no way are they going to keep NicA over David at this point in their game.

Dani went back and told The Closers(minus memphis) that they were in the room and scheming to keep NicA. Afterwards, Bayleigh went to the back room and told them they asked her to keep Nicole A and even though she said yes. she has no intentions of keeping her. This keeps her off THe Closers radar for the time being because she is not caught up with Janelle/Kaysar.

Janelle and Kaysar need to win HOH in order to be safe.

Tyler, Cody,Enzo, Memphis, Nicole F, Dani and Nicole A( if she stays) all have the safety suite card to play.

edited to add I think the safety suite part is inaccurate. I'm pretty sure Cody played in it already.

Yes he did, to not look suspicious.

i went back and watched season 6 to watch the Janelle/Kaysar play. Kaysar plays too hard. He needs to keep his mouth shut and hang with the boys to get at feel before playing so hard. Janelle is a bit older now and I don't think she will will like she did in the past. Nicole F. is a comp beast.

I didn't like Danyelle (spelling?) on ANY OF HER SEASONS. She is quick to jump ship and stab people in the back. She is also rude and condescending.

I like NIcole A and David. I really hope David gets to stay, though. He seems to be a nice guy (which may not be best with these houseguests).

Cody, Cody Cody.... You are nice eye candy, but your play is second rate-literally.

There has to be a line drawn in the sand soon with the houseguests. There is already speculations but it will be very evident soon.

Tyler, WAS one of my favorites, but I don't like him making those "old" comments about the "old school" players.

I hope Janelle wins HOH. If she does, she will probably put up Tyler and Nicole F-for sure. One of them will probably win POV, so she better have a backdoor option-maybe Dani?? or Cody?

Ugh is right. I just wonder if by some miracle he doesn't go after Jaysar. Is there anyone who can participate in the safety suite that would save one of them? I'm wondering if Enzo would since he voted to save Nicole.

Sad Tyler won HOH. But he is again making promises to everyone, that didn't work out for him last time.
We will probably lose another female next week :rolleyes:
Guess Nicole won't have chance to get back in, Julie telling her one of the alliances and who voted to keep her, too bad.

Well Nicole A did what she did last time and trusted the wrong people. Ah...oh well. Glad to be rid of her boo hooing all the dang time.

Like David but he doesn't know how to play BB.

I am on an island alone in that I like Tyler. Liked him last time and like him this time. He is good at this game. He will eventually go after Mempis.

Hate Memphis. He blew up his game this week. He will be the 1st one to go in that big alliance. Speaking of....Enzo isn't in it. Does he know?

How does safety suite work? Each person can only scan into the room once? So Jan and Kay cannot play again? Nor the other 5 who played this week? Who does that leave? Memphis and Tyler but who all else? Enzo and Cody and Dani? None who would save Jan or Kay? Boo. Really love Janelle so don't want her to go. Hope she wins veto. I am already assuming she and Kay get nommed.

Tyler, Enzo, Memphis, Nicole and Dani have their safety suite cards.

Well Nicole A did what she did last time and trusted the wrong people. Ah...oh well. Glad to be rid of her boo hooing all the dang time.

Like David but he doesn't know how to play BB.

I am on an island alone in that I like Tyler. Liked him last time and like him this time. He is good at this game. He will eventually go after Mempis.

Hate Memphis. He blew up his game this week. He will be the 1st one to go in that big alliance. Speaking of....Enzo isn't in it. Does he know?

How does safety suite work? Each person can only scan into the room once? So Jan and Kay cannot play again? Nor the other 5 who played this week? Who does that leave? Memphis and Tyler but who all else? Enzo and Cody and Dani? None who would save Jan or Kay? Boo. Really love Janelle so don't want her to go. Hope she wins veto. I am already assuming she and Kay get nommed.

Ugh....Janelle was SO CLOSE to winning HOH. Sigh. Worried either Janelle or Kaysar will go home this week.

I like Nicole A but I am glad we don't have to watch her crying any more. She is very needy. Sweet girl but she needs to grow up a bit.

David is a great guy but yeah, not doing well on his BB game.

There is something about Dani that I just do not like. I can't quite put my finger on it but she makes me cringe.

Cody is great eye candy for sure but I want him out.

Kevin whines so much!! The only reason I wasn’t sure about David was because I don’t even think I saw him much! I had to look up who he was. If they show Kevin whining again, I may have to cut the season short.
Kevin was always like that. He seems fake to me and always has. He tends to whine like a baby whenever he's in trouble, but the minute he is in the clear he goes back to being a happy go lucky diva. Seems to be his MO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter