BIG BROTHER SEASON 20! SPOILERS WELCOME

I actually hope Sam can win veto so she can shake up the nominations a bit.

Angela is a difficult person to like.

Question: I know we do spoilers on here but Wednesday's eviction is really happening Tuesday, so not live. Is everyone okay with being spoiled with the eviction or should we keep that quiet until the show airs Wednesday?
I'd definitely want to know...will they have live feeds though? I was thinking it was all shut down until Wed., but maybe not? If not, I'd love to know.

I'd definitely want to know...will they have live feeds though? I was thinking it was all shut down until Wed., but maybe not? If not, I'd love to know.
No live feeds when it goes down but since at least season 17 someone has figured out who went home, who won HoH and who won veto.

Question: I know we do spoilers on here but Wednesday's eviction is really happening Tuesday, so not live. Is everyone okay with being spoiled with the eviction or should we keep that quiet until the show airs Wednesday?
Good question. Personally, I don't want to know in advance so if it will be announced here I will probably stay away.

Can we talk about BB Rexa's outfit/look? It looked like she was in a hurry wearing a dress and then pulled on a pair of pants with her dress partially tucked into her pants. And that hair.....ugh. Was this a "walk of shame" look to go with the song because she's a "mess"? Looked stupid.

I mean this is a spoiler thread. It would be too hard to put parameters on it and expect people to know them.

Sam kinda broke my heart tonight on the live feeds she really isolated herself from the group. She ate her meals on the HOH stairs.

Sam kinda broke my heart tonight on the live feeds she really isolated herself from the group. She ate her meals on the HOH stairs.
I wonder if when she does that, goes off alone, if one of the production talks to her (in some earpiece or quiet speaker) and that's the guy she has a crush on????

I wonder if when she does that, goes off alone, if one of the production talks to her (in some earpiece or quiet speaker) and that's the guy she has a crush on????

You think they wear earpieces?

I think that’s going a little far. 20 seasons and not one person has let this slip?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter