BIG BROTHER SEASON 23!! SPOILER THREAD

Ever since 16 (Derek's season) we have everyone voting the same way and the huge alliance that wipes the house out. The only season where you saw some great blindsides and not everyone voting the same way in recent years was 20, with Tyler, Kaycee, Rockstar, Fessy, etc.

I feel bad Britini is up again, but Brent will go because he's an egotistical moron.
I think Tiffany is a good player, if she keeps like this she could go far. I loved her talking to the camera last night.

I prefer Brent to go have not cared for him since day 1 but would be pretty happy about Brit as well. I really like a lot of the houseguests this season so far especially Derek X, Hannah, and pretty much all who are in The Cookout alliance.

I guess Frenchie was right at first about Brent. He is a meat head.

I would have put Whitney up instead of Britini as you now created an enemy. Britiney (SP) just came off the block and didn't take that well. Throwing her back up there is as a pawn or not is going to harbor resentment. I think Whitney would have taken it better and really who cares. She's essential lawn furniture that talks in terms of game play.

My favorite right now is Tiffany (SP). She's smart, and knows how to manipulate people to get what she wants. Funny as heck too.

No one else really stands out yet. It's a friendlier crowd then normal. That can be boring though. LOL I want some drama and fighting!!

I think Brent should go home this week, but I don't feel that Britni should have been nominated again. She's paying the price for being on Frenchie's team. Derek F. was also a huge Frenchie ally, but I feel like his social game and likability are shielding him a bit.

I think Brent should go home this week, but I don't feel that Britni should have been nominated again. She's paying the price for being on Frenchie's team. Derek F. was also a huge Frenchie ally, but I feel like his social game and likability are shielding him a bit.
I think she went up as a pawn because it was plausible to Brent that she might go home, but to everyone else in the house, it was obvious she was the pawn. If anyone else had gone up, there may have been some stray votes their way which might have put Brent's eviction in jeopardy. Britini might not like it, but when she sees it at home, she'll understand.

Still, pawns are expendible to those who put them up. Nothing wrong with her having her guard up, because obviously, those people don't have her back, either.

Apparently Derek F told Brent he's going home, but Brent doesn't believe him. I hope this is the case, I really want Brent to be blindsided, I have a bad feeling more will tell him and he won't be. We just can't have nice things I guess lol.

The big question today is will we get a glorious blindside for Brent's eviction or not? Last night Derek F tried to tell him he didn't have the votes but Brent still thought he'd have six, and Christian slipped up by making some mention to Brent about three guys going out first. So he should know, but maybe his massive ego won't allow him to believe it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter