BIG BROTHER SEASON 23!! SPOILER THREAD

Interesting since he said he wouldn't nominate women or minorities. He made a point of saying he would put up a jock-bro type, which would be Brent and Travis. What happened???-

I'm not sure, I think the BB After Dark is on Paramount+, I don't have that channel.
But that's pretty interesting he said that.
I am going to see what I can find out on some other forums.

"Frenchie said he opened the box with the keys and he was crying. He went into the bathroom and sat on the toilet crying and decided on the noms."

Frenchie nominated Alyssa based on the false belief that Alyssa and Christian are in a showmance.

Just a PSA. Not sure if anyone cares or if it’s old news but if you have Xfinity cable you can use the paramount+ app to watch the live feeds. Haven’t tried it just through my smart TV but I’d assume that would work too.

Last edited:
Looks like I picked a wackado to be my "first impression" contestant.
I am reading that Frenchie is not what I thought.
People on other forums saying quite a few HG's are going to throw him out the first chance they get.
Big talker, bragger, etc.

Big Brother Teams:
Joker: Frenchie, Azah, Britini,Derek F
Ace: Whitney, Brent, Derek X, Hannah
Kings: Christian, Allyssa, Xavier, Sarah Beth
Queens: Claire, Kyland, Tiffany, Travis

Christian, Hannah and Kyland competed in the Wild Card competition
Christian won, giving him and the person of his choice safety. He chose Xavier to share safety with him

Already can’t stand the blonde girl - whitney. I noticed throughout the whole first episode, she was continually posing. Her dress had that stupid slit up one side and she was continually standing like the infamous Angelina jolie pose with her leg out front - even with her shoes off. LOL

Derek X won the veto.

I believe Frenchie wanted to back door Derek X. Now what will he do if Derek uses the veto. I think Frenchie might lose it. He supposedly loves the show, maybe because he loved it too much it caused him not to think straight. He probably had this ideal in his head of how it would be and then it's totally different and he doesn't know how to handle it.

I believe Frenchie wanted to back door Derek X. Now what will he do if Derek uses the veto. I think Frenchie might lose it. He supposedly loves the show, maybe because he loved it too much it caused him not to think straight. He probably had this ideal in his head of how it would be and then it's totally different and he doesn't know how to handle it.

Watching it on your couch and living it are two totally different things.
You can't plan this. He said he took notes or something like that.
Every human is different what happens in one season will not happen in another most likely.

Already can’t stand the blonde girl - whitney. I noticed throughout the whole first episode, she was continually posing. Her dress had that stupid slit up one side and she was continually standing like the infamous Angelina jolie pose with her leg out front - even with her shoes off. LOL

She is also a Sandy Hook denier. That's all I need to know about her, she needs to go ASAP. Did Whitney from Big Brother 23 say she doesn't believe Sandy Hook shooting happened? (monstersandcritics.com)

Hmmm, it comes up for me.

I'll copy and paste:

Late night on the Big Brother live feeds, Whitney Williams and Claire Rehfuss were having a chat as they prepared to go to bed. When Whitney went to use the restroom, Claire raised her personal microphone up to her lips, looked at the camera, and whispered a message to everyone watching from home.

“She doesn’t believe in Sandy Hook. Don’t know about that one,” Claire said about Whitney as she looked at the Big Brother cameras.

What she is referring to is the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting that took place in Newtown, Connecticut back in 2012. It culminated in the deaths of 28 people (including the shooter and his mother), 20 of whom were just six or seven years old.

With the Big Brother live feeds continuously going down again this season, it isn’t clear (yet) when Whitney allegedly made these comments, but Claire definitely appeared to want to separate herself from something she thought was shown to the audience. We will update this piece if Claire chats about it again or if the topic is mentioned again on the feeds.

Jasper the Superfan #BB23 on Twitter: "Whitney doesn't believe the Sandy Hook shooting happened 😳 #bb23 https://t.co/GdrYCHiNe6" / Twitter

Hmmm, it comes up for me.

I'll copy and paste:

Late night on the Big Brother live feeds, Whitney Williams and Claire Rehfuss were having a chat as they prepared to go to bed. When Whitney went to use the restroom, Claire raised her personal microphone up to her lips, looked at the camera, and whispered a message to everyone watching from home.

“She doesn’t believe in Sandy Hook. Don’t know about that one,” Claire said about Whitney as she looked at the Big Brother cameras.

What she is referring to is the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting that took place in Newtown, Connecticut back in 2012. It culminated in the deaths of 28 people (including the shooter and his mother), 20 of whom were just six or seven years old.

With the Big Brother live feeds continuously going down again this season, it isn’t clear (yet) when Whitney allegedly made these comments, but Claire definitely appeared to want to separate herself from something she thought was shown to the audience. We will update this piece if Claire chats about it again or if the topic is mentioned again on the feeds.

Jasper the Superfan #BB23 on Twitter: "Whitney doesn't believe the Sandy Hook shooting happened 😳 #bb23 https://t.co/GdrYCHiNe6" / Twitter
Thanks for the copy/paste. That was weird. When I clicked on your last link, it kept taking me to something about Shia Lebeouf. I tried it again just now in another browser and, you're right, it comes up just fine.

Bizarre.

Looks like Travis will go up in Kyland's place: "when he was talking to Brent last night he was like the plan is to take Kyland down, put travis up and alyssa has the votes to stay" -

Will be interesting to see who Kyland puts up. I was so happy he won. I thought Brent was going to win and we would have to deal with Frenchie walking around like he owns the place again.

Will be interesting to see who Kyland puts up. I was so happy he won. I thought Brent was going to win and we would have to deal with Frenchie walking around like he owns the place again.

Me too! I no longer like Frenchie I hope he and Brent go on the block but usually it seems the ones I find most obnoxious stay a long time and get to at least the final 2 or win.

I'm glad Kyland won HOH! I don't really care for Frenchie anymore either. Maybe Kyland will put him up since Frenchie originally put him up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter