• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BIG BROTHER SEASON 23!! SPOILER THREAD

I hate the team thing. So far my faves are Frenchie, Brittney and the single mom.
I think Frenchie needs to slow down or he's going to be a huge threat.

I like everyone, probably Alyssa, the blonde girl and the curly head guy that was full of himself are my least favorite, but honestly it looks like it might be a good cast. I don't like the teams either, but hopefully it won't hurt game play.

Wasn't there a season where they had some kind of "team" thing happening?

Like Frenchie. The girl Sara Beth is going to be the first one to go I think.

$750,000 is the new prize, I told my husband that was some of the money they took away from Les Moonves :duck:

I am in MD so rooting for the 2 contestants from there along with Frenchie and the guy whose name I can’t remember that begins with a K and is on the Queens. I do not like the guy from Rhode Island who thinks he is so wonderful,
I actually like the teams it is something a little different.

Add me to the list of people who like Frenchie. I also like the karate girl (can’t remember her name)

interesting they had them outside during the whole episode..probably a Covid thing. I expect everyone has been double vaxxed but, you can still get and give it when you are.

ok, no more Covid talk lol

I thought the ‘twist’ she was going to offer Frankie (first hoh) was $100000 to leave the house that minute.

Do you think he would have taken it? I would have, in a heartbeat.

Tonight's the night! :banana::banana::banana:
Add me to the list of people who like Frenchie. I also like the karate girl (can’t remember her name)

interesting they had them outside during the whole episode..probably a Covid thing. I expect everyone has been double vaxxed but, you can still get and give it when you are.

ok, no more Covid talk lol

I thought the ‘twist’ she was going to offer Frankie (first hoh) was $100000 to leave the house that minute.

Do you think he would have taken it? I would have, in a heartbeat.

Last year we heard over and over about the "Big Brother bubble", I was happy to not hear that and it was all "normal". I am sure they were all required to be vaccinated to play.

Frenchie is going to have a huge target on his back now. I think he should have passed on rolling the dice. Why add more fuel to people’s fire.

Frenchie is going to have a huge target on his back now. I think he should have passed on rolling the dice. Why add more fuel to people’s fire.

Yes, he passed, but you know TV they made him do it for the show.

I like this group so far, but I am hesitant to say that because every season when I think I like the cast, things start heading south really fast, lol. I do like Frenchie, but it is too early for me to really like/not like anyone.

Oh no I like Kyland. Which one is Alyssa? Whist was the reasoning behind them being nominated?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter