BIG BROTHER SEASON 23!! SPOILER THREAD

Final 4 is all about the veto. Wonder if Azah can pull it out. Also wonder if Derek wins it will he keep Azah. I'm thinking no because he keeps saying if a woman goes to the end she wins. So Azah needs to win to stay.
Honestly, X deserves to win at this point. Ky had the chance to make a big move and didn't. Did any of these contestants watch Allstars? How can they not see X is the clear person to win? How do you let him stay on the block and not vote him out week after week?

Azah sealed her fate when she put Hannah up. That one really puzzled me.

Not really convinced yet that X will run away with the win. Kyland has a pretty decent resume that he can talk about if he’s in final two.

Derek F must have been really playing and amazing game behind the scenes because he hasn’t done crap that I’ve seen. He’s the perfect example of a floater. Without the CO he would have been history a while ago.

Azah sealed her fate when she put Hannah up. That one really puzzled me.

She knew she screwed up too. You could see it on her face. She's a nice person, but I'm not sure she had any idea how the game actually works.

Not really convinced yet that X will run away with the win. Kyland has a pretty decent resume that he can talk about if he’s in final two.

It could go either way. I think X did better with his jury management, but you never know. It certainly isn't a run away.

Derek F must have been really playing and amazing game behind the scenes because he hasn’t done crap that I’ve seen. He’s the perfect example of a floater. Without the CO he would have been history a while ago.
Didn't you know, he started getting second place in everything and became a comp beast. LOL

Azah and Derek took a free ride on the tails of the CO.

Really besides the live shows, they were either laying on a bed or on the couch. Can you imagine how long the days must be for them?

Xavier wins veto

Will be interesting to see what he does. He basically decides who gets to vote out the next person. He has a final 2 with Ky and Big D. Either way, Azah is probably gone.

Wow, slick move Xavier made. He put it all on Big D's shoulders.
Its kinda funny, Big D said he did a lot in the game this season, so now either you send home the guy you made a final 3 deal with or your couch potato bestie........

Wow, slick move Xavier made. He put it all on Big D's shoulders.
Its kinda funny, Big D said he did a lot in the game this season, so now either you send home the guy you made a final 3 deal with or your couch potato bestie........

He's been trying to convince Big D to vote out Ky, but Big D is reluctant because he feels a woman will win if she ends up in the Final 2, that he'll have no chance. He has no chance against any of them lol. He's so delusional.

Remember no show tomorrow night. Here is the line up for the rest of the episodes:

Sept 22 Wednesday 10pm - final veto
Sept 23 Thursday 8pm - 4th place eviction
*Sept 24 Friday 8pm
Sept 26 Sunday 8pm
*Sept 29 Wednesday 9pm finale two hours

He's been trying to convince Big D to vote out Ky, but Big D is reluctant because he feels a woman will win if she ends up in the Final 2, that he'll have no chance. He has no chance against any of them lol. He's so delusional.

If Derek won't vote out Kyland, X needs to go to Azah. He could tell her that he will take her off the block and ensure her place in the final 3 if she votes Kyland out. Since X has the veto, he can decide who will cast the singular vote this week. If Derek won't do it, perhaps Azah will.

From Jokers Update:
Azah/DF arguing about credit for Cookout moves. DF says he was behind alot of things - Azah says not to downplay Ky's moves.

This guy is really delusional..... I am sure this conversaton took place while he was laying on a bed too.

From Jokers Update:
Azah/DF arguing about credit for Cookout moves. DF says he was behind alot of things - Azah says not to downplay Ky's moves.

This guy is really delusional..... I am sure this conversaton took place while he was laying on a bed too.
It's a cliche but it's true, success has many fathers while failure is an orphan.

From Jokers Update:

They are both a little delusional about what they've brought to this game. Tiffany is still making it sound like she was the leader of the cookout and hiding the real reason they decided to get rid of her.

That was so cringey and awkward! I’m sure Ky will put his own spin on why he was evicted. I was wondering if they have security nearby at all times just in case someone would have started shoving. If they would have become violent, Julie saying get out wasn’t going to do anything.

I wasn’t really caring about who would win, but now, I really want X to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter