Big River Grille gone?

i have mixed feelings about this....Been there 4 times....
2 were ok, and 2 weren't.... And TBH the food was like a 6....Not great not bad...The service was lackluster on 2 of the occasions. And the other 2 were pretty good. The vibe there is nothing special. I do like the idea of the Pub/brewery concept, and would be curious if they repeat it, with a different name, or switch it completely like some of you have stated..
They are missing a grab n go QS restaurant down here, so that just might work...

I could take or leave this place. The food was mediocre and the restaurant incredibly loud. I can't imagine the space would remain empty or what kind of place it may be.

I would love to see a Chicago style food place with good Italian beef sandwiches and Vienna, Chicago style hot dogs. And can we please get some decent cheese fries.

I would love to see a Chicago style food place with good Italian beef sandwiches and Vienna, Chicago style hot dogs. And can we please get some decent cheese fries.

Probably wouldn't fit in with the Jersey Shore theme...except for the cheese fries.

I was making a joke. I know trattoria-al-forno is nearby. However it hasn't stopped them from adding other Italian restaurants close to other Italian restaurants.

Thus my plea not to put another Italian restaurant in that spot.
ok..Sorry didn't see that one...Mah bad :confused3 :bitelip:

They really need a quick service over there. We usually do the standard dining plan which means half our meals are quick service so the lack of a dedicated quick service is a major negative for that area. Plus, we usually do our table service meals in the park and save our quick service for lounging around the resort.

I would vote for some type of QS...

A really good sandwich shop with mile high sandwiches, Like Rubens, Muffuletta's, Po' Boys, get someone like Boar's Head to be the sponsor... As well how about some really good Chicken salad or Shrimp salad to go along with the sandwich choices... or for adding to a salad or wrap... and some nice salads offering...

Beach shack... serving grouper sandwiches, fried shrimp, fish fingers... good quality... seasonal fresh fish... with things like homemade tarter sauce and cocktail sauce... steamed red potatoes, coleslaw, maybe even some grilled corn on the cob.... with local ice cold beers...

I would vote for some type of QS...

A really good sandwich shop with mile high sandwiches, Like Rubens, Muffuletta's, Po' Boys, get someone like Boar's Head to be the sponsor... As well how about some really good Chicken salad or Shrimp salad to go along with the sandwich choices... or for adding to a salad or wrap... and some nice salads offering...

Beach shack... serving grouper sandwiches, fried shrimp, fish fingers... good quality... seasonal fresh fish... with things like homemade tarter sauce and cocktail sauce... steamed red potatoes, coleslaw, maybe even some grilled corn on the cob.... with local ice cold beers...
Agree with your proposals (which sound really good), but seem like that's a big ask for Disney World, since I don't think they do a great job with QS. I'd be happy with something like the Pacific Wharf Cafe at Disneyland, which has pretty good QS food.

Agree with your proposals (which sound really good), but seem like that's a big ask for Disney World, since I don't think they do a great job with QS. I'd be happy with something like the Pacific Wharf Cafe at Disneyland, which has pretty good QS food.

I loved the Chinese chicken salad in a sourdough bowl at the Pacific Wharf Cafe. It was a big portion and very tasty. Sorry, I don't know how to make the picture smaller. Yikes. 48834020180528_112058.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter