Birthday at Disney? Do you have pictures of cakes etc?

This is a pic of a b-day cake I bought my husband at the boardwalk bakery. I thought it was pretty cute.
bdaycake.jpg

This cake was purchased for DD while dining at 1900 Park Fare.
9.jpg

That is a cute cake! Do they deliver to resort restaurants? DH's Bday is July 4 at Ohana

Momma Rabbit -
I LOVE that Mickey cake! Is that something they have at the BW Bakery all the time??

We had a cake just like the one in the picture posted, except it was chocolate. It was great!

I also ordered my DH a cake from the Beach Club one year when we were doing an Illuminations cruise. It was both beautiful and delicious. Around $50.00, but well worth it.

I made a ps at CRT for dd;s 7th birthday and the CM told me that the birthday cakes started at 40.00. Is this only at CRT? Was she mistaken? I'd order a small cake like the one pictured for 15, but I didn't want to pay 40.00 for a cake that we might not even eat all of. And I certainly don't want to carry it around the part...lol. :rotfl:

Here is a cake from the GF bakery. I think it was an 8" cake that said it would feed 8 (easily), $40 delivered to the room.

Birthday%20cake%20and%20presents%2012-4-04.JPG

And here is a Mickey cake from the GF Bakery (same $40 delivered to the room). This one was hand-piped (a little different from the one above from the Boardwalk Bakery).

GF%20-%20Cathyqus%20birthday%20cake%203%2012-4-02.JPG

Brier Rose-
When I bought the cake I pre-ordered it. I was hoping for a Donald cake, but that's a different story all together. Anyway, when I picked it up I saw there were others Mickey's there, so I assume this is something they have all time time :flower:

We are going this fall for our DD 12th birthday, so I'm trying to come up with a special cake for her day :confused3

Ladybugsy said:
I made a ps at CRT for dd;s 7th birthday and the CM told me that the birthday cakes started at 40.00. Is this only at CRT? Was she mistaken? I'd order a small cake like the one pictured for 15, but I didn't want to pay 40.00 for a cake that we might not even eat all of. And I certainly don't want to carry it around the part...lol. :rotfl:
I would call the resturant and ask them about cakes. 407-824-7091 same as Crystal Palace. I doubt there is that much difference between resturants in WDW. If there is try calling one of the bakeries and carring it in. I have heard of people doing this.
HTH
Tina

Those Mickey cakes are soooo cute! I wonder if they would deliver to Pop Century. Doubt it....LOL! I'll post when I call and ask about the cake for Chef Mickeys if we could get one like the Mickey ones and how much it would be.

Here are the balloons Disney put in the room for us.

bc-room-2.jpg

One night when we came back from the parks there was a chocolate cake (with cocolate icing) and candy sprinkles on it, with blowers, hats, 4 plates, cutlery & napkins. I will see if I can find the pic.

Cass was Pal Mickey delieverd? I would be very interested in the Price of the balloons with Pal Mickey. My son is dying for one of those.

OK Beauty, it looks like you've been reading my mind. :rotfl2:

I had the same questions. I'll also be celebrating my son's 14th birhtday during our next trip. (Sept 29-Oct.5)

Please post what you find out about having a cake delivered to PC. I was also wondering if there's a place on site to pick up chocolate covered strawberries. (those are for me. :rotfl:)

Cass, thanks for posting the pictures of the ballons. I was thinking of ordering a few to decorate our room.

Anyone ever book a birthday cruise for the fireworks?

My son's birthday is October 5, the day we leave,so I want to plan alot of little surprises during our trip. I plan to end the trip with a birthday lunch at Crystal Palace. :Pinkbounc :cheer2:

Beauty said:
Those Mickey cakes are soooo cute! I wonder if they would deliver to Pop Century. Doubt it....LOL! I'll post when I call and ask about the cake for Chef Mickeys if we could get one like the Mickey ones and how much it would be.
They will but you will pay ALOT more for it. You can also get the same cake at any sitdown place in MK ask at the podium for $12.50. Cupcake is free if you call and let them know you are celebrating a birthday. I also think that 407-824-7091 is for any place inside the parks. Although I was given a different number for Donald's she said when I made up my mind I could call that number and order for anywhere inside the parks except CS.
HTH
Tina

I had thought about booking the fireworks cruise for his b'day but then I thought, DS would rather have that money to spend on something special. Its about $250 if I remember correctly for the Cruise and the B'day add on. I don't mind spending an extra $50-$75 for balloons, cake, Pal Mickey or something like that but he would rather spend the firework cruise money.

If you were coming a week earlier we could share the Cruise. I would love to do a Wishes one. We've done the Illuminations in the past and it was excellent!

Our Ds'S B'Day is September - I just called this morning to make the AR's for his special day. We were told that a cake at LTT at MK is $12.50 and is 6 inches. I went ahead and ordered it. Then we also ordered a cake for dinner at 'Ohana...this one we had the choice of milk chocolate filling, chocolate frosting, chocolate cake or white cake, white chocolate filling and white frosting. It is 8 inches and feeds 6-8 people, which is ridiculous since it is just the 3 of us but it IS his birthday and he's a pretty special guy and can have extra cake I guess ;) . The price for this is $25 and although I had to give my CC number, it's not charged until the night we're there.

However...now that we've seen the Mickey cake from BW bakery, DH is starting to make noise about ordering and picking that up.

Would I be insane to even consider trying to bring that home on the plane for DS's party at school? Yeah...I thought so :teeth:

I would LOVE to see more photos of birthday surprises and cakes! Anyone staying at WL have anything delivered to the room?

That Mickey cake from the Boardwalk Bakery is so cute! :goodvibes

Here's a pic of what we got for my DD at the Beach Club Villas. I ordered it from dining at the Beach Club and it was in our room when we arrived at the hotel. :) They had it set up really nicely with plates, napkins, flatware, streamers, horns, balloons, hats, and a card signed by the characters. I thought they did a terrific job. The cake was the best I've ever had anywhere! It was chocolate with layers of custard and fresh strawberries. The icing was butter cream. :love:

BCVcake.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter