Boardwalk Pics anyone??

I visted the Boardwalk Thursday with my family, and it was so beautiful that I took over 200 pictures in about an hour and a half :laughing: My time around the BW happened to be around sunset, so some good pictures came from that.

disneypicturesone1562.jpg

disneypicturesone1564.jpg

disneypicturesone1575.jpg

disneypicturesone1583.jpg

disneypicturesone1588.jpg

disneypicturesone1590.jpg

disneypicturesone1601.jpg

disneypicturesone1605.jpg

disneypicturesone1609.jpg

disneypicturesone1611.jpg

disneypicturesone1615.jpg

disneypicturesone1624.jpg

disneypicturesone1630.jpg

disneypicturesone1632.jpg

disneypicturesone1638.jpg

disneypicturesone1640.jpg

disneypicturesone1643.jpg

disneypicturesone1655.jpg

disneypicturesone1674.jpg

disneypicturesone1683.jpg

I love the Boardwalk! We were at Epcot last month and we decided to escape from the crowds and take the boat to the Boardwalk. We couldn't believe how gorgeous it was and so quiet! It really felt like we had the place to ourselves and there was a completely different feel to it:lovestruc

Love all the pictures...so much so that we just switched our GF CL reservation to BWI CL. This will be our first non GF stay so I am going to spend the next 91 days learning all I can about BWI standard view CL rooms :) :lmao:

I would LOVE to stay in a 1 bdroom here. The Boardwalk is one of my favorite place to take a stroll and just take in the atmosphere and EPCOT is my Favorite park...maybe that money tree I planted in the backyard will bloom before my next trip :thumbsup2

Maybe I'm just not seeing them, but I did go through the whole thread. Does anyone have pictures of the 2 bedroom villas?

What is the difference between the Studio Standard, and Studio Preferred? Where can I find an overview of where these are located? Sorry if this has been asked before..I keep going back pages to look at photos, and I can't seem to get a concept of the layout, except for the Front of the boardwalk, while it looks beautiful I know that is not where the studios are located:rotfl2: and the pics of the pool are nice, but I am looking for more:worship: I have until tomorrow to decide for our April 2012 trip. We are deciding between AKL studio, Boardwalk studio or beach club studio. Thanks to anyone that can help us either way:rotfl: If it helps we are going april 11-20th family of 4. 2 boys age 13, 11. We will be visiting all 4 parks. Our 11 year old has Autism so as soon as we book we need to show as many pics to him as we can. We have stayed in the past at POR,PoFQ,ASMU,ASMO,POP, Cont. and AKL....so this would be new. Sorry for rambling! We will be renting points from a friend and booking a studio:love:

What is the difference between the Studio Standard, and Studio Preferred? Where can I find an overview of where these are located? Sorry if this has been asked before..I keep going back pages to look at photos, and I can't seem to get a concept of the layout, except for the Front of the boardwalk, while it looks beautiful I know that is not where the studios are located:rotfl2: and the pics of the pool are nice, but I am looking for more:worship: I have until tomorrow to decide for our April 2012 trip. We are deciding between AKL studio, Boardwalk studio or beach club studio. Thanks to anyone that can help us either way:rotfl: If it helps we are going april 11-20th family of 4. 2 boys age 13, 11. We will be visiting all 4 parks. Our 11 year old has Autism so as soon as we book we need to show as many pics to him as we can. We have stayed in the past at POR,PoFQ,ASMU,ASMO,POP, Cont. and AKL....so this would be new. Sorry for rambling! We will be renting points from a friend and booking a studio:love:

I would like to know the answer to this too. We are staying at a Studio preferred and am not sure what the benefit is.

I would like to know the answer to this too. We will be staying at a studio preferred but I do not know the difference btwn. the two.
I would like to know the answer to this too. We are staying at a Studio preferred and am not sure what the benefit is.

hopefully someone can help us :lmao: I am not booked yet, we will be booking tomorrow for our april trip. I am so confused as to where...BWV, AKV, or BCV?? Those are our 3 choices but I need more info to help our decision:goodvibes

We'll be staying at BWV for the first time in December, but it is my understanding that preferred rooms refer to those with either a boardwalk or garden/pool view. This site is very helpful for getting an idea of location/view, though I have no idea how accurate it is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter