Boardwalk Pics anyone??

Wow ! Thanks so much for those pics. It looks beautiful! I LOVE the balcony,it looks extra big. I so far only booked a standard waterview boardwalk view but not cl :( Wonering how much more it would be per day to upgrade. We will be there Oct 2 to 6. :) :)

Wow ! Thanks so much for those pics. It looks beautiful! I LOVE the balcony,it looks extra big. I so far only booked a standard waterview boardwalk view but not cl :( Wonering how much more it would be per day to upgrade. We will be there Oct 2 to 6. :) :)

The balcony was larger than average, the view was amazing and the BWI CL cast members were outstanding. CL was approx. $80 per night more for our family of five and well worth every penny for us. The difference in price between CL and non-CL certainly varies, and the value for each family can also be quite different, but it's definitely worth investigating! We really loved BWI CL!

We'll be staying at BWV for the first time in December, but it is my understanding that preferred rooms refer to those with either a boardwalk or garden/pool view. This site is very helpful for getting an idea of location/view, though I have no idea how accurate it is.

That link is not working for me.

4282157473_938704c308_b.jpg

The balcony was larger than average, the view was amazing and the BWI CL cast members were outstanding. CL was approx. $80 per night more for our family of five and well worth every penny for us. The difference in price between CL and non-CL certainly varies, and the value for each family can also be quite different, but it's definitely worth investigating! We really loved BWI CL!

Thanks Pixarmom!! I will certainly look into that first thing in morning.I would love a view like you had,esp so i can sit on the balcony and have my morning coffee. Do you happen to remember the room number? :)

I am going to subscribe to this...our 7-month window for DVC just opened today and we booked a studio at the Boardwalk Villas for next Easter!

pixarmom I stayed BWI CL in 09 and LOVED IT. in 2010 and 2011 stayed YC CL mostly for SAB.....Between BWI CL andBC CL (or YC CL) which do you think is best? SAB is what draws me back each time but boy BWI CL is very nice...

pixarmom I stayed BWI CL in 09 and LOVED IT. in 2010 and 2011 stayed YC CL mostly for SAB.....Between BWI CL andBC CL (or YC CL) which do you think is best? SAB is what draws me back each time but boy BWI CL is very nice...

That question is just too difficult to answer!!!

Of course, we love BC - Teena in the lobby, the room decor, self-serve refill mug stations, the music around the resort and SAB are huge selling points for me. We like the kids' area in the lounge with the little tables and chairs and our kids appreciate the gummy fish in the afternoon! I've loved BC for nearly 20 years and have such wonderful memories there!

BWI CL was really great - the CMs were just so wonderful. I just can't say enough positive things about the staff there. Our pre-teen boys are still talking about Jackie and Pete and the CMs in the lounge really connected with our youngest son. It was such a warm and welcoming environment and the lounge was such a happy place. The open space, high ceilings, etc. - it's a nice space. I also liked the courtyard view from the lounge (and Illuminations at night!) Our balcony and the view were such a great part of the stay, and the Boardwalk in the morning was so quiet and peaceful. We all loved the clown slide - we wished we could move it over to SAB or SAB over to the clown slide!

Not sure what we'll do for our next visit. But I'm thinking another split stay is in our future . . .

Twinkletoes, our room number was 4261. :)

Thanks for the reply Pixarmom. I know exactly what you mean. SAB is such a huge selling point for us as well. But I love that at BWI CL you get a good view (aside from the satellite ESPN walkway view). I like your idea of a split stay....We are going back in June 2012. Maybe we can do BWI CL for a few days then just standard room YC for a few days. I really do love SAB though and for a summer trip that is a must do. if memory serves me correctly there is nothing to the pool at BWI just a plain pool with the coaster slide? DD12 doesn't like slides so that isn't a big selling feature fo me..

DH and I are staying at BWV for the first time in December!! I am SO excited. We'll be in a preferred studio. I saw the link someone else posted, but it didn't work. Anyone ever stay in a preferred studio that has some pics they'd want to share of their view??

TIA!!

if memory serves me correctly there is nothing to the pool at BWI just a plain pool with the coaster slide? DD12 doesn't like slides so that isn't a big selling feature fo me..
According to the August 2011 and September 2011 Boardwalk recreation activities sheets everyday at specifc times they have games and other things which happen at the Luna Park pool. Plus they also have different Disney movies each night, so there is a lot more then just a pool with a coaster slide.

Marking this thread. Trying to decide it we want to do Cape May for dinner the last night of our vacation and then stroll the Boardwalk.

Marking this thread. Trying to decide it we want to do Cape May for dinner the last night of our vacation and then stroll the Boardwalk.

You won't regret it if you decide to do that. Cape May Cafe dinner is wonderful and the Boardwalk in the evening is beautiful.

DH and I are staying at BWV for the first time in December!! I am SO excited. We'll be in a preferred studio. I saw the link someone else posted, but it didn't work. Anyone ever stay in a preferred studio that has some pics they'd want to share of their view??

TIA!!

I would like to see pictures of that as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter