body wars and mission space

twirly

Earning My Ears
I love every ride except body wars. This is the only ride that makes me feel queasy. I want to try mission space but I am afraid it will make me sick. Are they very similiar?:scratchin

I get so ill on Body Wars. I won't go on Mission: Space. I think the M:S vehicles are cramped; that doesn't do well if you get sick. My cousin's husband threw up after M:S and was sick for quite awhile. :( But there are people out there who love it, so.

My husband who does not do well on spinning ride went on Mission Space and did just fine. He did tell me that if it was about a minute longer it probably would have made him sick. Unfortunately we went on Body Wars right after MS and during the ride I watched him turn a not so nice shade of green! He had to sit down for about a half an hour and get a drink to feel better. For the rest of our trip he skipped the rides like Body Wars. So my advice is don't do the two too close together!

Christal princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter