Boo Bash Tickets??

Pretty sure you can do online as of today (unless you are going on a discounted night). I want to go, but am having trouble getting past paying the price. May still wait for reviews and then if my date is sold out, well, fate decided for me, LOL.

Now that fireworks are resuming, dare we hope for special fireworks on these nights??

We just plain love our DVC guide... after this morning drama over the lack of 150 points direct but with grandfathered points, member services has already called back. Our return call got bumped way up towards the front of the return calls. We were given a gift card that exceeded the 20.00 to be refunded but more importantly, the cast member is being retrained and the other cast member she put us on hold to consult is also being retrained. We were assured this will never ever happen to us again or anyone else who should have been given the discount and was/would be denied. Ok, so it is a crappy discount but still be told no sorry...
I can't believe I'm sticking up for Disney, but it's important to remember Disney got hit hard with no return of old employees post covid shut down and are just now putting new ones on the job. so, I would imagine there will be lots of mistakes for a while.

Now that fireworks are resuming, dare we hope for special fireworks on these nights??
No. This is an After Hours party, and they never had special fireworks. These parties have always started late enough that you can see HEA since you can enter the park at 7 PM (on 9PM event nights). I don't want special fireworks, because then the day guests will all be getting in line for a last ride right at 9PM, rendering the first hour of the Boo Bash worthless. I would have been just as happy if they had held off on bringing back fireworks until October 1, personally.

I am hoping cast members will be a little more aggressive about clearing out folks right at 9, because I envision plenty of people who did not want to pay the Boo Bash price would still be plenty happy to just hang out in the park to catch the special calvacades or try to get the candy or snacks from cast members not checking too carefully. Maybe that is the cynic in me? But more likely the realist!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter