Boo to you! MNSSHP official thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I booked my flight this week. I'm flying into MCO around mid-day on Friday, Oct. 11 and leaving on Tuesday, Oct. 15. I'm assuming that there will be a party on Oct. 11. This will be my first MNSSHP.

This is the exact same time and day that we fly in, but from what I gather, you should be okay because it sounds like there may be a party on Mon. Oct. 14. But we leave on the 14th!

Please, please....let there be a party on Fri. Oct. 11!

We're planning on our first MNSSHP this year and we're all so excited. We'll be there the week of Halloween, but do not plan on going on Halloween itself since we check out that day and head over to the west coast of FL to see family. I really want all of us to dress up, but I have a feeling taking my DH into dressing up is going to be a challenge.

Joining in on the wait for dates.

I heard about a break on pricing for military families for certain dates. Does anyone know anything about this?

Subscribing to this thread! This will be our 3rd trip in October, but our first time attending a MNSSHP. We have done the Christmas party in the past and really enjoyed ourselves, so I'm hoping we love the Halloween party just as much! Really looking forward to the dates being announced so we can figure out which works the best for our plans. :goodvibes

This will be our first MNNSHP, we did MVMCP a few years back and loved it. We are going with another couple and all of us are celebrating our August wedding anniversaries. We are all older, in our 40's, planning on dressing up, and kid free. We are planning on getting our party tickets for the day of Halloween, gulp, I know it will be fun and crowded.:rotfl2: Just bought our airline tickets the other day so we are one step closer.

I am glad I found this thread and am waiting to hear more about it.

We will be there Halloween night. I am thinking of doing 2 parties this year to fit everything in :)

Joining in, the plan right now is one of the later MNSSHP and then one of the first MVMCP (did that one a couple years ago) and the F&W too (loved it).

Okay - I want to make a list of characters you can ONLY see at MNSSHP (even if you can see them for LTM, characterpalooza, or christmas party, I still want to list them), and a list of special costumed characters - please correct me if I'm wrong or add to this if I'm missing any:

Character's you can only see at MNSSHP:

Prince Phillip
Prince Charming (yes, I know you can see him at 1900)
Flynn Ryder
Snow White's Prince (how bad that I don't know what he's called)
7 Dwarfs
Queen of Hearts
Malificent
Facilier
Capt Hook
Cruella
Abu
Genie
Lotso
Tarzan and Gang
Frollo
Jafar
Lotso
Bullseye (I know he doesn't meet but he's at the dance party)
Mad Hatter (also at 1900 Park)

Am I missing any?

Okay, and for Costumed Characters:

Mickey - Pirate / Jester
Minnie - Princess / witch????
Pooh and Gang in Costumes
Duffy in Pumpkin Shirt
Donald - costumed? Wonder if this will change since Pete's
Daisy - costumed? Wonder if this will change since Pete's
Any others?

THANKS!!!

LisaTN said:
Okay - I want to make a list of characters you can ONLY see at MNSSHP (even if you can see them for LTM, characterpalooza, or christmas party, I still want to list them), and a list of special costumed characters - please correct me if I'm wrong or add to this if I'm missing any:

Character's you can only see at MNSSHP:

Prince Phillip
Prince Charming (yes, I know you can see him at 1900)
Flynn Ryder
Snow White's Prince (how bad that I don't know what he's called)
7 Dwarfs
Queen of Hearts
Malificent
Facilier
Capt Hook
Cruella
Abu
Genie
Lotso
Tarzan and Gang
Frollo
Jafar
Lotso
Bullseye (I know he doesn't meet but he's at the dance party)
Mad Hatter (also at 1900 Park)

Am I missing any?

Okay, and for Costumed Characters:

Mickey - Pirate / Jester
Minnie - Princess / witch????
Pooh and Gang in Costumes
Duffy in Pumpkin Shirt
Donald - costumed? Wonder if this will change since Pete's
Daisy - costumed? Wonder if this will change since Pete's
Any others?

THANKS!!!

Snow Queen, Timon, Rafiki, and Snow Queen as Old Hag have made appearances in recent years. Of those, Old Hag is least likely to reappear.

I'm very excited to be going to the MNSSHP this year for the first time. Always wanted to go. Heard that it is the BEST parade at Disney and haven't heard one thing negative about the MNSSHP. We went to the MVMCP a few years ago and it didn't go well:sad2:Long story. So this time, I am planning things differently and hope to have a MUCH better experience.
Question:
Someone mentioned where Maleficient meets for her meet and greet after the villians show. Does anyone know about the snow queen? I'm interested in meeting her.
Also, we are going the week of Columbus Day. Will the party dates be out before we can make dining reservations? If not, how am I going to make dining reservations not knowing when my party is going to be?

Also, we are going the week of Columbus Day. Will the party dates be out before we can make dining reservations? If not, how am I going to make dining reservations not knowing when my party is going to be?

Although the party dates may not be officially announced before you're able to make reservations, the October hours should be out in the next 2 weeks, and you'll be able to tell which dates will be party dates since the MK will close at 7:00 on party nights. And if last year is any indication, the week of Columbus Day should have parties on Monday, Thursday and Friday.

MickeyMinnieMelanie said:
I'm very excited to be going to the MNSSHP this year for the first time. Always wanted to go. Heard that it is the BEST parade at Disney and haven't heard one thing negative about the MNSSHP. We went to the MVMCP a few years ago and it didn't go well:sad2:Long story. So this time, I am planning things differently and hope to have a MUCH better experience.
Question:
Someone mentioned where Maleficient meets for her meet and greet after the villians show. Does anyone know about the snow queen? I'm interested in meeting her.

This is not certain as the six villains that appear can change, as can their positions. Maleficent has been far left in recent years, the rest are a bit harder to remember. I want to say the order has been, left-to-right, Maleficent, Hook, Snow Queen, Cruella, Queen of Hearts, and Facilier. Best thing to do is ask here again after the first party, or ask a CM night-of where they line up.

Another question (are you suprised)...

When meeting the princesses with their prince - is it all one line (like the usual Town Square Theater line) - or do you have to get in line seperately for each couple?

THANKS!

Another question (are you suprised)...

When meeting the princesses with their prince - is it all one line (like the usual Town Square Theater line) - or do you have to get in line seperately for each couple?

THANKS!

One line, three pairs of characters. That's the only difference. :thumbsup2

Count us in! we are planning on going to the first party on September 10th. Super excited and cant wait.

:cool1:

We will be at Disney 10/09-10/16. Hoping to attend our first Halloween party!! We are also surprising our dd (6) with this trip for her birthday. So excited!!

Hoping they keep 9/10 as the first MNSSHP. If they do, we will be going that night. On 9/13, we are planning to go to DHS for the Friday 13th event. If 9/10 falls through, we will go on 9/20.

We will be Sorceror Mickey :smickey: and Minnie ::MinnieMo

I'm taking my DD for a quick mommy-daughter trip Sept 17-20, planning to go to MNSSHP on the 17th. I can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter